Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ In which position do u start having sex usually? ~~

axel-a-promos

i like variety so i always go through a bunch of positions... at least 3 or 4 i guess. kinda just go with the flow.

my fave position is me on top, that way i can do things my way, go as fast or slow as i want... plus its easy to tease a lil that way.

I like to be on top however, :hump: Doggie style is great and when your laying on your tummie and one leg is up kinda like how people sleep and then a butt cheek is moved up slightly...... I can't exlain it really. Ohh yeah and one more, When your spooning and he enters from behind and you legs are open kinda being held open by his...........

I hope some one understands me here............. :confused:

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah, it is hard to explain, kinda like laying on your side doggie........... never mind really never mind..................

I get what you are saying. My favorite is probably him sitting, like on the couch, and me on top. We usually start out either me on top or him on top. Sometimes we can do just one position and other times, maybe 4 or so.

Originally posted by tastyt

I know exactly what you mean... and I give it a big :aright:

Will you help me think of a name for it?

p.s.

it is especially nice when you wake up to it I think, or when your kinda tired and even when it is day break and it just kinda slips in there but u knwo what's going on this is when I think it is best.

p.s.

it is especially nice when you wake up to it I think, or when your kinda tired and even when it is day break and it just kinda slips in there but u knwo what's going on this is when I think it is best.

i dunno why, but my ex and i called it a 79...like the two numbes 7 and 9 pressed up against each other...anyways...it was our favorite as well...

p.s.

it is especially nice when you wake up to it I think, or when your kinda tired and even when it is day break and it just kinda slips in there but u knwo what's going on this is when I think it is best. [/quote

if i am thinking about the same position that u are talking about , i think yes u are right...girls like that position..

p.s.

:laugh2: all this talk is making me wanna :hump: