Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people missing last week

djbuster

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

:laugh: I didn't even think of that! He chose the color- we've already done red and dark blue, and he's not interested in green, so orange was the next logical choice.

I can't wait to see this! How orangy is it? Because the red was sort of orangy. I have a pic of Mike from Miami with his blue hair :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I can't wait to see this! How orangy is it? Because the red was sort of orangy. I have a pic of Mike from Miami with his blue hair :D

I haven't seen the dye yet, but i hope it's more of a bright orange, rather than a red-orange. Oh, i forgot he had the blue hair in miami!

I wonder if my new job would let me dye my hair weird colors... I definitely plan on saving up to get my nose re-pierced. it's been over a year since it's been gone, and i still miss it. :(

and, well, *i* see the logic behind orange, at least! :tongue:;)

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

I wonder if my new job would let me dye my hair weird colors... I definitely plan on saving up to get my nose re-pierced. it's been over a year since it's been gone, and i still miss it. :(

Hmmm.... I use to have my belly button pierced. I was thinking about having it re-done except having the bottom part pierced this time. Does that make sense. I don't remember the actual piercing process hurting :confused: but it was a LONG time ago.

oh yeah and BTW, Buster I can't make it to Modern tonight :( I'll see you tomorrow at Buzz though, right??

Hmmm.... I use to have my belly button pierced. I was thinking about having it re-done except having the bottom part pierced this time. Does that make sense. I don't remember the actual piercing process hurting :confused: but it was a LONG time ago.

Yeah yeah, do it! We could get pierced together! it would be a great bonding moment- you could watch me pass out! :spin::half:

I have always thought about getting my tongue pierced or possibly even the ol Prince, but I think that would hurt just way too much and an infection in the nether region is something that this boy can live without. But I did get my nip pierced and that hurt like a bitch. But it felt good, kinda like getting spanked Or having your hair pulled during sex. (from what I hear) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'd definitely want to be in on this, tho I'd probably just be boring and get my ears pierced. . .but hey, it's a start!!

:rolleyes:

wait, you don't have your ears pierced? :eek:

piercings are addicting, like tattoos. I can't go into a piercer/tattoo place without REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting another one. I was thinking about going to get one of my tattoos touched up but I'm afraid I might walk out with something else *lol*

wait, you don't have your ears pierced? :eek:

No. :(

I used to, but I forget about 'em for a while and they closed up- now I want to get those babies opened again. . .I was thinking of getting my eyebrow done, but for some reason I don't think that would go over too well up here on the Hill! :eek:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

No. :(

I used to, but I forget about 'em for a while and they closed up- now I want to get those babies opened again. . .I was thinking of getting my eyebrow done, but for some reason I don't think that would go over too well up here on the Hill! :eek:

i'd say just stick to getting your ears re-pierced. personally, I think that any type of jewelery sticking out of the eyebrow looks really annoying. but that is just my opinion.

Originally posted by pluryou

I want more tattoos. I just don't know what I want. I know I want them to be original. I can't believe I want more. I swore I wouldn't get another one cause the one I have hurt a lot.

where did you get it done? I have one on the small of my back that didn't hurt too much. just the first prick with the needle was sort of a shock *lol* the other one which is on my hip bone sorta, hurt a little more. I have pictures of me getting that done, I have this really serious look on my face like I'm trying not to think about it!

wow, we really can't stay on topic can we? :D

Originally posted by pluryou

I want more tattoos. I just don't know what I want. I know I want them to be original. I can't believe I want more. I swore I wouldn't get another one cause the one I have hurt a lot.

:laugh: I hear that! my last one was more painful than i can even begin to describe. But they're supposed to hurt; that's part of the fun. ;) I said i wasn't going to get any more after my first one, but then i got 2 more. Then i said i was done after my last one, but now i really want an orchid. I don't know where though- everywhere i think of just seems... unbalanced...

Vic- did you design yours?

where did you get it done? I have one on the small of my back that didn't hurt too much. just the first prick with the needle was sort of a shock *lol* the other one which is on my hip bone sorta, hurt a little more. I have pictures of me getting that done, I have this really serious look on my face like I'm trying not to think about it!

wow, we really can't stay on topic can we? :D

let's not get sidetracked here. buster is getting upset by the min. he wanted this thread to be about him, modern, and missing people remember?

I am not getting any more tattoos, and the ones that I have I am currently saving money for laser surgery to have them removed, but one is very very large and will cost a small forturne to have removed but I want it gone. No more. Piercings are cool cause you can take them out, tats are here forever unless you have them removed.

and if anyone gets piercings stretched, thats just fucking sick.

Originally posted by vicman

I'm getting another tattoo, already got the design and all. If I have time I'll do it this weekend.

Where are you getting the tatoo? Where on your body and which tat parlor? What's the design?

I want another one! Something pretty this time...

Originally posted by therunner

I am not getting any more tattoos, and the ones that I have I am currently saving money for laser surgery to have them removed, but one is very very large and will cost a small forturne to have removed but I want it gone.

i'm curious... what are your tattoos of? how long have you had them?