Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people missing last week

djbuster

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm curious... what are your tattoos of? how long have you had them?

I have had one for about ten years and the other one for about 11 but then did a cover up which only made it worse. So I want them gone, I don't like them, I don't even like tats on women, except small ones in the small of the back that curve the hips. But after two kids and stretch marks I don't think they would be very attractive either. I have just grown to not like tattoos. Personal thing, I used to like Trance too, but now look.

Originally posted by therunner

I have had one for about ten years and the other one for about 11 but then did a cover up which only made it worse. So I want them gone, I don't like them, I don't even like tats on women, except small ones in the small of the back that curve the hips. But after two kids and stretch marks I don't think they would be very attractive either. I have just grown to not like tattoos. Personal thing, I used to like Trance too, but now look.

That's too bad. :( Luckily, i like mine more every time i look at them, and i don't like kids. :laugh:

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

What does this "on topic" mean? :confused:

:otopic:

I have one tattoo, a celtic knot design southeast of my belly (waaay southeast ;) ) - - and I *definitely* want more!

Defintely maybe, that is.

Yeah, I guess the whole eyebrow piercing thing ended a few years ago, but for some reason it's always fascinated me. Guess I'll stick with the ears.

:rock:

Originally posted by malanee

Where are you getting the tatoo? Where on your body and which tat parlor? What's the design?

I want another one! Something pretty this time...

mine will say "MAN WHORE" in big gothinc letters on my stomach..thats why i'm working on my 6 pack :D

still havent decided what tatoo parlour, but cranks friend (before i knew he knew crank) did the one on my back. its gonna be a design of a bull...not chicago bulls because they suck, but i'm thinking on my back.

yeah jason, unless he has a twin brother or something, that was i think back in may or something...uh, may of 2001, didnt meet crank until november at pvd at the armory and didnt "officially" meet jason until new years at crank's place.

MAN SLUT...yeah that what i meant. :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

yeah jason, unless he has a twin brother or something, that was i think back in may or something...uh, may of 2001, didnt meet crank until november at pvd at the armory and didnt "officially" meet jason until new years at crank's place.

Hmmm, never knew Jason did your ink. He's really good. Anyone looking for tat work or piercings, check out Skyline Tattoo in Arlington (Jason for tats and Josh for piercings). They're really good. (shameless plug for my friends...) :D

Actually, I think I first met Vic (and a bunch of other cpers) at a CP meet-up at GLOW back in Oct/Nov. I remember DaVe, Sung, DCS and Vixen were there too. Pretty sure it was for D:Fuse.

Originally posted by crank47

Hmmm, never knew Jason did your ink. He's really good. Anyone looking for tat work or piercings, check out Skyline Tattoo in Arlington (Jason for tats and Josh for piercings). They're really good. (shameless plug for my friends...) :D

Actually, I think I first met Vic (and a bunch of other cpers) at a CP meet-up at GLOW back in October. I remember DaVe was there too. Might have been for Acosta.

dude, thats right...i think it was d:fuse night, yeah, it was d:fuse, because i remember shady was also there and he wouldnt be going to glow unless he was desperate and there was a dj that he found somewhat interesting...yeah, it was pretty big outting. i remember having shots of jaeger, and like 2 or 3 vodka cranberries and another 2 long islands...it was a miracle i didnt puke later that night.

Originally posted by vicman

dude, thats right...i think it was d:fuse night, yeah, it was d:fuse, because i remember shady was also there and he wouldnt be going to glow unless he was desperate and there was a dj that he found somewhat interesting...yeah, it was pretty big outting. i remember having shots of jaeger, and like 2 or 3 vodka cranberries and another 2 long islands...it was a miracle i didnt puke later that night.

Yeah, D:fuse was it!