Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper-Bandcamp

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i tried to warn people today, but i'll post this again...

if u get a file named "bandcamp.mp3" DELETE IMMEDIATELY! It is a VIRUS that will affect your hearing system. Bleeding of the ears and knee-jerk reaction of hands straight to ears may occur.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i tried to warn people today, but i'll post this again...

if u get a file named "bandcamp.mp3" DELETE IMMEDIATELY! It is a VIRUS that will affect your hearing system. Bleeding of the ears and knee-jerk reaction of hands straight to ears may occur.

:rolleyes:

hahahaha, i had to re-read that for a second, saw virus and thought u were serious.:laugh:

people knock tonys production all the time, but to me...Rhythm and Lets Go are slammin tracks, still are to this day.

Band Camp is about 1 million precent below what tony is capable of. Its sad that the last track hes known for is this one. Cuz he did have some bangers before this infamous track. Im sure he didnt intend on EVER releasing this track and it was simply a jest to play with the crackheads at exit (hence the american pie screen show whenever it was played). At least i hope.

Mike Bugout

Guest saleen351

rythem ready was a phat tune, billy joel was ok, bandcamp is just plain badddddddddddddddddddddddddd.