Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo-Irresistable

fliz77

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

If you like that one, then listen to "You're My Everything". It's out on Twisted. I'm so into this one. Also, Greg O, "The Drill"...but that's not coming out until late August. Check the twisted website: www.twistedamerica.com

Do you work for Twisted or something? You are always promoting that site.......

If you do can you get me a copy of "The Drill":)

No, I don't. Serioudly. I just love the label and have every since they were Tribal America. If you have any info, please, tell me where I can find the newest releases in NYC stores because I haven't been able to find any as of yet. Only online from England, but I want to avoid high shipping costs.

No, I don't. Serioudly. I just love the label and have every since they were Tribal America. If you have any info, please, tell me where I can find the newest releases in NYC stores because I haven't been able to find any as of yet. Only online from England, but I want to avoid high shipping costs.

Seriously does seem you work for them....but i believe ya. You should however, diversify yourself a bit...there's many other labels that are similar to Twisted that frequently turn out more quality releases as opposed to Twisted, which is frequently having difficulties putting out any releases. Check out Junior records and Hooj. Not sure where you can pick up Twisted stuff but is surprising that Satellite doesnt carry their new stuff...is it possible that it isnt released yet and that that is why Satelitte doesnt have...besides the Superchumbo and Kats and Styles tracks, I know Sapphirecut-Free Your Mind is also released by Twisted. Most of your posts have been about Kats and Stlyes and thats all good man...just enjoy all the other stuff thats out there!

Fliz

I like the Saphirrecut....but it's a little too trancy for me. Do you find that it's seems like such a simple song, but yet such a good simple?

I like Junior Boys own, Wave, React, Strictly Rhythm (some), and many San Francisco labels like Imperial Dub Recordings.....Believe me I like a lot more! :)

ummm...No it didn't! It's coming out in August on Vinyl. You're probably talking about ripping it off a file sharing program!

Yeah....now try locating a copy........

I've kept my open for three months now....still nothing.