ugly chics...

dgmodel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

ever like an ugly chic??? there was this girl that i met yesterday who had no personality, not good looking, but for some reason i felt attracted to her??? wtf was going on there???

Not really, but I do sometimes get upset when I see a girl who has a genuinly good looking face (if not hidden behind a few chins), that if she'd only drop about 60 pounds or so would be bangin'. Kinda like seeing a Ferrari in your garage that's been in a big car wreck. You know it could be awsome some day, it just needs lots of work. Know what I'm sayin'. Awefully chauvanistic of me.

ever like an ugly chic??? there was this girl that i met yesterday who had no personality, not good looking, but for some reason i felt attracted to her??? wtf was going on there???

:laugh: thats pretty strange...

i mean its one thing to be ugly and interesting, funny or smart but

ugly + no personality = :yuck:

um...you were bored, and/or horny, and she was there :)

Originally posted by ou812

Not really, but I do sometimes get upset when I see a girl who has a genuinly good looking face (if not hidden behind a few chins), that if she'd only drop about 60 pounds or so would be bangin'. Kinda like seeing a Ferrari in your garage that's been in a big car wreck. You know it could be awsome some day, it just needs lots of work. Know what I'm sayin'. Awefully chauvanistic of me.

i actually agree with you. i tend to do that with people too...i say "well, if she/he just dropped a few pounds, worked out a bit, and tried to put on some makeup or get his/her hair done, they would look great".

Originally posted by sassa

i actually agree with you. i tend to do that with people too...i say "well, if she/he just dropped a few pounds, worked out a bit, and tried to put on some makeup or get his/her hair done, they would look great".

i agree, and it always makes me kinda sad when people DON'T ever try...

Originally posted by phatman

..it's nice that we all accept people for who they are and not who we want them to be...

:rolleyes:

there's nothing wrong with wanting people to improve their health and reach their highest by encouraging them to exercise and brighten up their looks to feel good about themselves. you're confusing two different things. of course, it is best to accept someone for who they are, but if they are in a position to change for the better why not? being fat is NOT healthy nor attractive.

:rolleyes:

there's nothing wrong with wanting people to improve their health and reach their highest by encouraging them to exercise and brighten up their looks to feel good about themselves. you're confusing two different things. of course, it is best to accept someone for who they are, but if they are in a position to change for the better why not? being fat is NOT healthy nor attractive.

why is it ok? what if they're happy the way they are? you're projecting what you think someone should be onto them...unless you know this person and they want to achieve such things as listed above, why should you subject them to that...

why is it ok? what if they're happy the way they are? you're projecting what you think someone should be onto them...unless you know this person and they want to achieve such things as listed above, why should you subject them to that...

ok so someone is fine with knowing that their lifespan might be shortened due to the fact that their arteries will get clogged up, their energy will be slow, and they will indefinitely suffer from obesity- related diseases in the future? ok cool, that's fine with me. you're totally taking this too far...

btw, are you fat? :laugh::rolleyes:

why did you talk to her in the first place? i mean if she looks fugly then what´s the purpose?

also, noone has "no" personality. you might not LIKE it but the only ones that have truly NO personality are those that are fluid like water in their ability to adapt to other people and their desires/fantasies/wants to get the best for themselves outta the situation.

i tend to fully ignore ugly chicks. no matter who. i´m all "wow, that´s really interesting! excuse me for a sec, i have to talk to this guy/girl over there" and bam i´m gone.

ok so someone is fine with knowing that their lifespan might be shortened due to the fact that their arteries will get clogged up, their energy will be slow, and they will indefinitely suffer from obesity- related diseases in the future? ok cool, that's fine with me. you're totally taking this too far...

btw, are you fat? :laugh::rolleyes:

nope...but i was until i was about 17 so naturally i am quite sensitive to this....people dont understand that even in the simplest forms, this is wrong...but whatever...i can see where this is going and i will bow out...unless you've experienced what i have, you will not understand...

Originally posted by tastey

why did you talk to her in the first place? i mean if she looks fugly then what´s the purpose?

also, noone has "no" personality. you might not LIKE it but the only ones that have truly NO personality are those that are fluid like water in their ability to adapt to other people and their desires/fantasies/wants to get the best for themselves outta the situation.

i tend to fully ignore ugly chicks. no matter who. i´m all "wow, that´s really interesting! excuse me for a sec, i have to talk to this guy/girl over there" and bam i´m gone.

Nicht ist daß adlig von Ihnen ;):laugh:

ever heard the expression dont judge a book by its cover???

i speak to everyone... how else would i find out about her pesonality or lack there of... whos to say my ms.right is going to be a model??? so i try to speak with everyone... oh well... as for her not having a personality... what i meant/mean by that is that she didnt get jokes, had nothing to speak about, but yet spoke about everything (you know what i mean), eh a ton of crap... who cares...

nope...but i was until i was about 17 so naturally i am quite sensitive to this....people dont understand that even in the simplest forms, this is wrong...but whatever...i can see where this is going and i will bow out...unless you've experienced what i have, you will not understand...

look, all i'm saying is that unless someone has a serious metabolism disorder or something that doesn't allow them to maintain a healthy weight, then there's no harm in exercising. i'm sure even you would agree that exercise is healthy for people.

btw, i wasn't fat, but i never did (and sometimes still don't) believe that I am attractive. that kind of thinking can hurt your self esteem greatly.

. . . Theres a difference though . . . I have been the recipient of the "you know mike, if you lost like 60 pounds I'd let you fuck the hell out of me" line many times. . . The women who've said that to me have usually been friends who've known that alot of my unhappines comes from my weight issues . . . no, ALL of my unhappiness comes from it, and chicks can read that from me like an open book . . My face being ultra descriptive doesn't help me hiding my emotions on the matter either . ...

. . but back to the point . . . Sassa is correct in a way, there's just certain people who are overweight or disheveled where it just doesn't "fit" properly . . . People have told me that I look like that at times . . . Like i should be thin, but for some reason or another I'm held back from doing so (meaning, I won't get off my ass and exercize) . . . In a way I'll admit it's kind a hit to the ego, but on the other hand, I realize that health should be a matter of great concern . . . . and I'm actually working on the weight bit now so I can go back to all the chicks that have said that to me and collect on the offer . . . tee hee hee . . ;) . . .

. . I don't think what she said is to be taken in the normal "sassa bitching about everything" light (no offense darlin ;) ) . . . but rather in a "grooming is important" kind of way . . You see what I'm getting at? . . . I get more looks from chicks when I'm decked out all neat and stuff in my business gear than I do when I'm kicking it porch style at Homegrown . . . . And I will say, grooming is important, not that I do it all the time or anything . . . I think the problem here is that alot of people who get these kinds of comments thought about them have really given up or are oblivious to the hunt for the opposite (or same depending on orientation) sex . . .

. . eh . . such is life . . .and I could be wrong . .

look, all i'm saying is that unless someone has a serious metabolism disorder or something that doesn't allow them to maintain a healthy weight, then there's no harm in exercising. i'm sure even you would agree that exercise is healthy for people.

btw, i wasn't fat, but i never did (and sometimes still don't) believe that I am attractive. that kind of thinking can hurt your self esteem greatly.

i couldnt disagree with that....i get up at 5am to exercise and diet because there is nothing like feeling healthy...period...but i'm not disagreeing with that...i'm just saying if you look at someone heavy your thoughts should be about that person - who they are, their state of mind, etc - not who they could be - even in terms of physically i think it's wrong...and i say your thoughts because sometimes you will voice them and hurt somebody...i had a girl say something to my friend when i was younger about how if i was "thinner" she might consider bla bla bla...i told him, "what makes her think that i would want to get with her anyway?"...but you know damn well it didnt feel good to even hear something like that...

i do believe my body is my temple - we agree on that - but as for what we think when we see fat people i think we agree to disagree...

i couldnt disagree with that....i get up at 5am to exercise and diet because there is nothing like feeling healthy...period...but i'm not disagreeing with that...i'm just saying if you look at someone heavy your thoughts should be about that person - who they are, their state of mind, etc - not who they could be - even in terms of physically i think it's wrong...and i say your thoughts because sometimes you will voice them and hurt somebody...i had a girl say something to my friend when i was younger about how if i was "thinner" she might consider bla bla bla...i told him, "what makes her think that i would want to get with her anyway?"...but you know damn well it didnt feel good to even hear something like that...

i do believe my body is my temple - we agree on that - but as for what we think when we see fat people i think we agree to disagree...

. . . And I will say NIck, that my answer above masks quite a deal of scathing rage at that kind of comment, but I'm willing to hold back to keep it civil . . and try to see it from where others may as well . . .

. . I do ACUTELY understand what you're saying though . . .

well, yeah, but this is wishful thinking. if the world were like this, and based people merely on personality and who they were inside, it'd be a different place. but we're not living in such a world, and people ARE going to judge you based on your looks. tell me, what is the first thing you see when you meet someone? obviously it's how they look. first impressions always are the ones that last in our minds. if someone seems unkempt or whatever, it's going to turn you off. when you're checking out girls or guys (whatever your sexual preference is), you're not going to see their personality or their charm, no, you're going to see their outward appearance. and whether we'd all like to admit to it or not, we all would like to be with someone who is fairly, if not very attractive.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . And I will say NIck, that my answer above masks quite a deal of scathing rage at that kind of comment, but I'm willing to hold back to keep it civil . . and try to see it from where others may as well . . .

. . I do ACUTELY understand what you're saying though . . .

...i hear you...on all counts...i try as well but sometimes my fuse is shorter then i would like it to be...

btw - thank you for the props on the cp awards post...that actually meant a lot coming from you...

and let me take this opportunity to repeat - you by far are one of the most prolific speakers/writers i have ever come across and are completely in tune to their emotions...just some props...dont wanna suck your dick or anything but you da man...

ever heard the expression dont judge a book by its cover???

i speak to everyone... how else would i find out about her pesonality or lack there of... whos to say my ms.right is going to be a model??? so i try to speak with everyone... oh well... as for her not having a personality... what i meant/mean by that is that she didnt get jokes, had nothing to speak about, but yet spoke about everything (you know what i mean), eh a ton of crap... who cares...

"don´t judge a book by it´s cover?" hahahaha :laugh: in what world are YOU living? is america really THAT different from europe?

yo why would i even WANT to open a book that does not even have an appealing cover?

if a person doesn´t care for his outter appearance or is just PLAIN UGLY then BYE BYE!

that is important to me. i don´t want to talk to some girl that i don´t know and that doesn´t look good, why should i? i could as well talk to a GOODLOOKING girl.

no one is a unique snowflake cause ALL are unique snowflakes.

think about it. you can find something special in everyone (that is, if you want to, if you allow yourself to feel that way). so why waste time with someone you only find PARTLY appealing?

why go for "mcdonalds" when you can have "four seasons"?

...i hear you...on all counts...i try as well but sometimes my fuse is shorter then i would like it to be...

btw - thank you for the props on the cp awards post...that actually meant a lot coming from you...

and let me take this opportunity to repeat - you by far are one of the most prolific speakers/writers i have ever come across and are completely in tune to their emotions...just some props...dont wanna suck your dick or anything but you da man...

. . . you're a good man nick . .. Right on!! .. . :D . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by tastey

"don´t judge a book by it´s cover?" hahahaha :laugh: in what world are YOU living? is america really THAT different from europe?

yo why would i even WANT to open a book that does not even have an appealing cover?

if a person doesn´t care for his outter appearance or is just PLAIN UGLY then BYE BYE!

that is important to me. i don´t want to talk to some girl that i don´t know and that doesn´t look good, why should i? i could as well talk to a GOODLOOKING girl.

no one is a unique snowflake cause ALL are unique snowflakes.

think about it. you can find something special in everyone (that is, if you want to, if you allow yourself to feel that way). so why waste time with someone you only find PARTLY appealing?

why go for "mcdonalds" when you can have "four seasons"?

you have no depth... looking good is a bonus. looks dont get you too far in my opinion. i would much rather spend my time with someone who can influence & motivate my thoughts than looks good but has no impact on me. it is easy to look good, it is hard to touch someone (and i dont mean physically). :tongue: