Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugly chics...

dgmodel

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

tastey, you must be a fucking joke. i'd like to see what you look like. hey, why don't you post your picture here!

pfff who are YOU to tell me i´m a joke. lol loser.

when i get some up to date pics i´ll post em though i somehow don´t like the thought that my pics are floating around ín the i-net. till that time, i can assure you get my looks validated A LOT.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastey

pfff who are YOU to tell me i´m a joke. lol loser.

when i get some up to date pics i´ll post em though i somehow don´t like the thought that my pics are floating around ín the i-net. till that time, i can assure you get my looks validated A LOT.

. .. That still doesn't negate the fact that you're one dimensional . . . just a thought dude . . And plus, thats how you've set yourself up to us as well as probably all the chicks you've ever been with in your life . . .

Originally posted by somebitch

you have no depth... looking good is a bonus. looks dont get you too far in my opinion. i would much rather spend my time with someone who can influence & motivate my thoughts than looks good but has no impact on me. it is easy to look good, it is hard to touch someone (and i dont mean physically). :tongue:

see, that´s the way it is for females.

for the average male, looks count, that is scientifically proven. women go for what they feel, men go for what they see, initially.

for me, good looks are nothing special, they are REQUIRED. they are the requirement that i even would want to get to know the person better. and the thing is, at least *i* can do this as i have CHOICE. there are enough goodlooking women in my area that dig me too so i can CHOSE who talk with and who not. i´m not the guy that is happy when ANY woman TALKS TO HIM AT ALL.

i can´t believe you guys have no standards concerning looks. ah, it´s probably just that you want to appear "right" here on this board, and that is pathetic. i can see so many that talk how they are *supposed* to and repress what they really think and feel.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. .. That still doesn't negate the fact that you're one dimensional . . . just a thought dude . . And plus, thats how you've set yourself up to us as well as probably all the chicks you've ever been with in your life . . .

how do you mean "one dimensional"?

you mean i ONLY care for looks? no. as i said in my previous post, looks are a REQUIREMENT though for me to even WANT to get to know the person better. looks don´t make ANY girl special, but it is required to me to even want to FIND OUT what actually IS special about her (that can be from "she can move my feelings" to "she is a fantastic cocksucker").

how do you mean "one dimensional"?

you mean i ONLY care for looks? no. as i said in my previous post, looks are a REQUIREMENT though for me to even WANT to get to know the person better. looks don´t make ANY girl special, but it is required to me to even want to FIND OUT what actually IS special about her (that can be from "she can move my feelings" to "she is a fantastic cocksucker").

. . . Dude, everything that you've said on this board, with the exception of the ninja thread this morning has all screamed "I'm the smoothest lothario to come along since knockwurst was invented!" . . . That's simply what you project to us . . . Somebitch was just calling it like it is . . . . and she's exactly right . . .

"don´t judge a book by it´s cover?" hahahaha :laugh: in what world are YOU living? is america really THAT different from europe?

yo why would i even WANT to open a book that does not even have an appealing cover?

if a person doesn´t care for his outter appearance or is just PLAIN UGLY then BYE BYE!

that is important to me. i don´t want to talk to some girl that i don´t know and that doesn´t look good, why should i? i could as well talk to a GOODLOOKING girl.

no one is a unique snowflake cause ALL are unique snowflakes.

think about it. you can find something special in everyone (that is, if you want to, if you allow yourself to feel that way). so why waste time with someone you only find PARTLY appealing?

why go for "mcdonalds" when you can have "four seasons"?

i didnt say dont pick up a book by its cover... i said dont judge a book by its cover... just like how can you tell me if you like or dislike a movie just by its poster... you cant...

as for caring for themselves and being materialistic are two totally different entities...

you may not want to talk any girls just the good looking ones, however whos to say that girl wants to speak to you? especially since youre this callow, shallow and ugly on the inside... what could you possibly have on the outside to compensate for that... unless youre hung like a squash, and built like an olympiad... i say youre 0-0... as for your dining analogy... four seasons is a hotel, unless you were reffering to the salad dressing...

Originally posted by dgmodel

you may not want to talk any girls just the good looking ones, however whos to say that girl wants to speak to you? especially since youre this callow, shallow and ugly on the inside... what could you possibly have on the outside to compensate for that... unless youre hung like a squash, and built like an olympiad... i say youre 0-0...

they want me cause i can move their feelings where i want them to be (->love, horny, comfortable, safe, etc) AND fuck them GOOD.

about HOW i move them into these states? well sure, sometimes i lie, i bullshit and make up stories and people. so what? that´s a "white" lie.

you know what a WOMAN once told me (i was about 17, she 20)?

"girls don´t want the truth. because that will destroy the feelings of connection. just like guys don't want to hear the truth that a girl didn't like sex with him (he just wants it to look like she did, and he wants to believe that)"

about my dining analogy, over here in germany, the "four seasons" is also famous for it´s cuisine. at least the one i´ve been to in berlin.

they want me cause i can move their feelings where i want them to be (->love, horny, comfortable, safe, etc) AND fuck them GOOD.

about HOW i move them into these states? well sure, sometimes i lie, i bullshit and make up stories and people. so what? that´s a "white" lie.

"girls don´t want the truth. because that will destroy the feelings of connection. just like guys don't want to hear the truth that a girl didn't like sex with him (he just wants it to look like she did, and he wants to believe that)"

about my dining analogy, over here in germany, the "four seasons" is also famous for it´s cuisine. at least the one i´ve been to in berlin.

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you come here and try this lovin' on me? I'll be able to tell you if you're really GOOD and how serious the cockage is.

i´ll be studying international management and psychology, starting this winter.

and btw: you want to see ME, so i should come over to see YOU? haha yeah right. anyway, i´m out clubbing, cu tomorrow

. . . Hmm. . interesting . . I'm surprised a person of your directness would duck my statements so completely . . .

Hey im just curious but whats your definition of a "woman". I dont know about the women over there, but they dont sound very smart if theyre telling you that they would rather be lied to. Do you ever date ladies? or just the um...females that you've been talking about for the past few months

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . but rather in a "grooming is important" kind of way . . You see what I'm getting at? . . . I get more looks from chicks when I'm decked out all neat and stuff in my business gear than I do when I'm kicking it porch style at Homegrown . . . . And I will say, grooming is important, not that I do it all the time or anything . . . I think the problem here is that alot of people who get these kinds of comments thought about them have really given up or are oblivious to the hunt for the opposite (or same depending on orientation) sex . . .

i have to jump back in here and just say that for me, i think it is sad when i see a naturally pretty friend not taking care of herself, almost like she is trying to counteract her gift of good looks--does that make sense? i wasn't really even talking about weight, although it makes me sad when my friends complain that they are unhappy about their weight and won't do anything about it either...idk, just wanted to clear it up a little that i was not SOOOOO superficial, and that it was not a weight issue that i thought this thread was focusing on at first...:)

ok...not gonna lie.....only read a few selective posts.....the attention span is alarmingly low tonight.....

i myself....while trying and wishing i could change it......base a huge part of my love life on looks.......not solely on looks....don't get me wrong.....a hottie with the personality of my right shoe ..is well....needless to say.....out of the question....but i find that looking back on my love life......most of the guys i was involved with...and ALL the ones i was majorly emotionally involved with were above average looking.......granted everyone has different standards and likes.....but i think u guys understand what i mean....

and as for tastey........while sometimes he comes across as a cocky arrogant 19 year old((which was at one point....exactly the boys i got involved with!))......i feel he is totally honest...and for the most part.....says how a lot of people feel and or act....whether or not they or others realize and or are willing to admit it.....

wtf........that was way more than i planned on writing......getting all serious and shit.............but really....i can't kiss an ugly man....regardless of his heart..personality ...blah blah.....great personality MINUS physical attraction EQUALS friendship....physical attraction makes a relationship exactly that..

Originally posted by misk

ok...not gonna lie.....only read a few selective posts.....the attention span is alarmingly low tonight.....

i myself....while trying and wishing i could change it......base a huge part of my love life on looks.......not solely on looks....don't get me wrong.....a hottie with the personality of my right shoe ..is well....needless to say.....out of the question....but i find that looking back on my love life......most of the guys i was involved with...and ALL the ones i was majorly emotionally involved with were above average looking.......granted everyone has different standards and likes.....but i think u guys understand what i mean....

and as for tastey........while sometimes he comes across as a cocky arrogant 19 year old((which was at one point....exactly the boys i got involved with!))......i feel he is totally honest...and for the most part.....says how a lot of people feel and or act....whether or not they or others realize and or are willing to admit it.....

wtf........that was way more than i planned on writing......getting all serious and shit.............but really....i can't kiss an ugly man....regardless of his heart..personality ...blah blah.....great personality MINUS physical attraction EQUALS friendship....physical attraction makes a relationship exactly that..

thank you girl, finally someone who does a) not bullshit and B) speaks up. see *this* would be a quality that would make a girl special NEXT TO the looks.

but watch out, you probably just destroyed a lot of idealistic "world views" that some guys here have kept for years and now FIGHT FOR with every pathetic tactic they know, accusing me of being "gay"? namecalling? haha come on, how much more pathetic can you get?.

but hey guys, stay in your world where everything is "fine" and you are FUCKIN ALONE

also i think it´s funny how the other girls are rather quite in such a discussion.

thank you girl, finally someone who does a) not bullshit and B) speaks up. see *this* would be a quality that would make a girl special NEXT TO the looks.

but watch out, you probably just destroyed a lot of idealistic "world views" that some guys here have kept for years and now FIGHT FOR with every pathetic tactic they know, accusing me of being "gay"? namecalling? haha come on, how much more pathetic can you get?.

but hey guys, stay in your world where everything is "fine" and you are FUCKIN ALONE

also i think it´s funny how the other girls are rather quite in such a discussion.

. . . . Stay in a world where I'm fucking alone? . . .I'm not alone . . .I will say I don't get as much action as you . .but the relationships I get involved in are at least partially meaningful . . .

. . .See, here's the thing . . . You're on the junkie track for sex . . Ya dig? . . You get your quick fix of pussy but all throughout it . .you're still technically Alone . . there's a constant NEED for you to go out and get more . . cause all that your relationships boil down to are pure physical interaction, lacking in any spiritual substance . . . Because there's no lingering spirituality, there's really nothing left when the act of the physical is done . . . . You'll learn this over time . . .

. . . Until then, fuck away, it's your right to do so . . but that emptiness will eventually catch up to you someday . . It's up to you to determine how hard and how long that emptiness hits. . . .

. . . You know, now that I think about it, you're kinda the male version of that trophy chick that every guy wants to fuck . . . She gets the dick, but at the end of the day she's still alone . . .

. . . Think about it man . . .

-Phonk