Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi People!

chula22

I AM WEIRD OR SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD! I DO NOT LIKE MY PUSSY EATEN. I MEAN IT FEELS GOOD FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT THEN I JUST WANT TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH YOU! BEING AS HOW ITS BEEN SOOOO-LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED!

BYE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit...where have you been???...something we said...or didnt say?

anyways...that's not "Weird"...i had a few girlfriends that were not into it either...same attitude as yours...most of 'em were latin as well...not that i wasnt willing and able, they just didnt want it...fuck it...

Originally posted by chula22

I AM WEIRD OR SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD! I DO NOT LIKE MY PUSSY EATEN. I MEAN IT FEELS GOOD FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT THEN I JUST WANT TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

That's not so weird, chula. Smurfette has said the same thing to me(even though we draw the line there :tongue:-) she wants more than just that.

It makes sense b/c pleasuring a girl down there is normally done as fore-play before entering the penis into the vagina (i know, technical, but it's true).

By the way, Where have u been ? We missed ya :)

:confused: :confused:

Guest gabo

I dated a girl like that too... but it didnt last . I couldnt date a girl who wouldnt let me eat her pussy. I love eating puss and would starve to death if a girl wont let me.

Originally posted by gmccookny

It makes sense b/c pleasuring a girl down there is normally done as fore-play before entering the penis into the vagina (i know, technical, but it's true).

Was this read from out of a book?

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH YOU! BEING AS HOW ITS BEEN SOOOO-LONG SINCE I'VE POSTED!

BYE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: chula!!! is that really u baby???

where the hell are u??? i missed u.:D

Originally posted by tastyt

lol... Hey Chula! No offense... but- you're weird... lol :tongue:

Oh well- whatever floats your boat, I guess!

HAHAHA! Well Yeah. maybe I am. But for some reason It just irritates me. I mean dont get me wrong, the first couple of minutes feel heavenly, but after a couple of minutes I want the guy out of there. hahaha! For some reason i get stuck with guys that I guess I can call gabos(Men who can live off of pussy Cream)!

HELLO GABITO! MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZ!

HELLO PHATMAN! MUAHZZZZZ!

HELLO SMURFY! MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

HELLO TASTY SWEETY! MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

AND HELLO AXEL! MUAHZZZZZZZ!

I have been around. Its just that the board has been kinda slow and uneventful. BUT I MISS YOU GUYS TOO! We Must get together sometime;):kiss2:

Originally posted by b-side

Don't feel bad... I'm the same way

Unless she's a "HEAD Nurse" .... I'd rather go deep in some tight hot pun-tang...

I can only enjoy a blowjob for a few minutes before I either get bored or too horny!

:whip2:

Pax / Paix

NICE TO SEE THAT IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! HAHAHAHAHA!

Guest gabo

HAHAHA! Well Yeah. maybe I am. But for some reason It just irritates me. I mean dont get me wrong, the first couple of minutes feel heavenly, but after a couple of minutes I want the guy out of there. hahaha! For some reason i get stuck with guys that I guess I can call gabos(Men who can live off of pussy Cream)!

you call them gabos??? hmmm I wonder why?:D

I def can live of of pussy juice but there comes a time to fuck her senseless.