Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danger's my middle name...

I'm totally bored and someone directed me to this Austin Powers website to find out my "spy" name :D

I put in my full first name & last name and it said my middle name was Action :D YEAH BABY YEAH! If I put Gina in as my first name it gives me "Daredevil" *lol*

Things just happen when you are around, whether its high speed car chases, hanging from precarious ledges, jumping from waterfalls and dancing a mean tango.

Vital Gear

Includes shoes that are comfortable to run and dance in, a hot getaway car and a change of clothes.

Here's the link: http://www.austinpowers.com/cgi-bin/austin/spyname.cgi

Mine's "Determined"

Nothing stands between you and the proverbial brass ring. If you encounter any obstacles in your path, you quickly and effortlessly sidestep them or obliterate them. At the end of the day, you are standing tall and enjoying the thrill of victory.

Vital Gear

Includes a Palm Pilot, ready cash and a base of operations.

Me with a Palm Pilot? :confused: riiiiight. :rolleyes:

"Intrigue"

Social graces are your cup of tea and no one plays a better game of Risk. You are invited to all the upper echelon parties and know whose side to be on before all the votes are counted.

Vital Gear

Includes bribe money, an impressive gown or tuxedo and connections in the kitchen to get you out the back way.

There isn't a dare you won't take or a risk that you won't make to secure the prize. Much like a movie, your personal plots are always filled with thrills and decadence.

Vital Gear

Includes a cat suit for women, or a bomber jacket for men, complimented by a come hither glance.

Wicked!!

:D

"Daring"

What is victory if the prize is too easy to obtain? You never think twice about taking the short, dangerous road and revel in the rush of pushing yourself to the limit. Extreme sports are for wimps, Russian roulette is more your style.

Vital Gear

Includes a ready packed parachute, a stick of chewing gum and a hot motorcycle.

"Valiant"

Slaying the dragon and rescuing the damsel in distress is what you are all about. All hail the age of chivalry! Never one without a stylish hat and elegant table manners, your fellow warriors call you a leader and a man among men.

Vital Gear

Includes a trusty stead, strong sword and the heart of a romantic.

I am a "romantic"

"Brave"

Fearless in the face of adversity, you are the first to try out that old rickety bridge suspended over a mile in the air over churning rapids. Snakes, spiders and booby traps are a walk in the park for you and you always come out on top.

Vital Gear

Includes a Swiss army knife, flashlight and a devil may care attitude.

Danger is my middle name too! *lol*

You live life like it's your last day on earth. There isn't a challenge that you aren't up for and that ultimately attracts all the wrong and right kinds of attention. The opposite sex adores you, rivals respect you and the Evil ones wants to kill you.

This is so true:

Vital Gear

Includes a day job to provide a cover for your secret spy life and a swinging shag pad.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

"Brave"

Fearless in the face of adversity, you are the first to try out that old rickety bridge suspended over a mile in the air over churning rapids. Snakes, spiders and booby traps are a walk in the park for you and you always come out on top.

Vital Gear

Includes a Swiss army knife, flashlight and a devil may care attitude.

Mine's completely off. It should say "Pussy". Cause I hate snakes, spiders, and booby traps. Hehe. I said booby. Hehe.

You save the innocent victim with such a flair that they almost forget to get out of the line of fire as they are mesmerized by your performance. Enemies try to bring you low, but you will have none of that! Not when the music is swelling and there is a perfectly good chandelier to swing from!

Vital Gear

Includes a cape that swirls around you when you dance, pearl white teeth for heart-stopping smiles and a clean white shirt for all occasions.

"Dauntless"

You have eluded capture, killed the assassin, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armed men and no visible means of escape. Are you kidding? You live for these scenarios and always manage to escape.

Vital Gear

Includes a loyal sidekick to help you escape, crazy glue, and making sure the bad guys attack one at a time.