Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else as...

Originally posted by StArBrYte

... ExCiTeD for this weekend as I am??? :D

Djais, the beach, happy hour, Tempts, pizza (pip ;) )seeing everyone, MUSIC, MUSIC, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!!!

I can't WaiT!!! :D

Sorry..............can't exactly echo your enthusiasm.

We all might be spending some quality time together sat.

I dont have a crew to go down the shore with sat so I might make tricknasty my offical co-piolet for sat. Im going to try to lure hims to merge before tempts. Think he'll go?

Originally posted by cigs

Starbryte going down to Tempts AGAIN.....Emmitt posting on the board.....what is going on here!!!!!!:tongue:

bro, you don't even know how shitty this week has been with work....I made you a copy erick morillos (shiny disco ball) cd, give it to you later tonight

Originally posted by stardo

We all might be spending some quality time together sat.

I dont have a crew to go down the shore with sat so I might make tricknasty my offical co-piolet for sat. Im going to try to lure hims to merge before tempts. Think he'll go?

We're going to Merge!

... ExCiTeD for this weekend as I am???

Djais, the beach, happy hour, Tempts, pizza (pip )seeing everyone, MUSIC, MUSIC, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!!!

I can't WaiT!!!

:bounce: :party:I SOOO AMPED FOR THIS WEEKEND. . .DIDNT GO OUT LAST WEEKEND SO I HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR IT :bounce::party:

Originally posted by cigs

We're going to Merge!

Hey- we're going to Merge too!!! :D Stardo we'll see you there, again!!! Cigs and Emmit, I can't wait!

I woke up extra early today to go to the beach, but I guess that's not happening... :( oh well I am still leaving soon for Belmar to start my weekend!!

I hope to see a lot of you tonight at Djais, I can't wait for our Friday night shots by the dj booth!!! :drunk:

Djais, the beach, happy hour, Tempts, pizza (pip ;) )seeing everyone, MUSIC, MUSIC, SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!!!

First of all can you be any cuter right now????? :kiss2:

I'm so excited for this weekend! I need lots of shots and drinks tonight after the day I'm having so far!

Cigs and Emmit we'll see you at Merge and Tempts.....YAY!!!!! :D

awwww. how sweet. you're excited to see me? everything else above takes a back seat to PIP!

Originally posted by Emmitt

bro, you don't even know how shitty this week has been with work....I made you a copy erick morillos (shiny disco ball) cd, give it to you later tonight

Thanks.

Starbryte, TeresaABCDEFG and Pip....looking forward to partying with ya in Seaside again!

And of course Stardo!!!!!

Hey- we're going to Merge too!!! :D Stardo we'll see you there, again!!! Cigs and Emmit, I can't wait!

I woke up extra early today to go to the beach, but I guess that's not happening... :( oh well I am still leaving soon for Belmar to start my weekend!!

I hope to see a lot of you tonight at Djais, I can't wait for our Friday night shots by the dj booth!!! :drunk:

Oh man I met? I have alzheimers every fri-monday.

When.

Anyway looking forward to doing it again.

Everyone strapp yourselves and get ready for lift off . I have a feeling its going to be one of those weekends;)

TRICKNASTY YOU BETTER HAVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by stardo

Oh man I met? I have alzheimers every fri-monday.

When.

Anyway looking forward to doing it again.

Everyone strapp yourselves and get ready for lift off . I have a feeling its going to be one of those weekends;)

TRICKNASTY YOU BETTER HAVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!11

:laugh: :laugh: my goodness, Stardo!!! yes teresadf and I met you at Merge I think a few Saturdays ago- you were with Sergio!!! you really do have alzheimers I think... :drunk::D anyway we will have a repeat meeting at Merge this Saturday!

Pip and Teresa I am taking the camera out tonight :clap:

I think this weekend needs to be fun filled!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: my goodness, Stardo!!! yes teresadf and I met you at Merge I think a few Saturdays ago- you were with Sergio!!! you really do have alzheimers I think... :drunk::D anyway we will have a repeat meeting at Merge this Saturday!

OK OK I got it its all one big blurr I told pip to apologize to teres for what ever static not making any sense blah came out of my mouth. So you were the other person. Nice.

That night my pant button was ripping my belt that came with my outfit broke in the bathroom I was a disaster.

See you at merge!!!!!

:finger:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

alls I got to say is I went to DJais last night (Thurs) and I was impressed. We were kind of lonely though underneath the booth....no starbryte, pip, teresadf, etc....:( Looking forward to seeing you all tonite.....

Carusomaas

oh don't worry there is gonna be lots of fun underneath that booth tonight to make up for it!!!

:pint::dj::clap2::beer:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

alls I got to say is I went to DJais last night (Thurs) and I was impressed. We were kind of lonely though underneath the booth....no starbryte, pip, teresadf, etc....:( Looking forward to seeing you all tonite.....

Carusomaas

aww carusomaas how sweet of you that you missed us! we'll make up for it tonight.....we have to find 32oots he's going to buy 80 shots tonight....LOL! :D