Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
siny83

Racing Jackets

The leather jackets that have the short collar with the button at the top, are those called racing jackets? Mario Winans has one on in the puffy video. Does anyone know who makes them?

I've seen them all over for this fall, paired with the hippie-boheim. look that has been the rage (for how long now?). It's an interesting "hi-lo" mix. It puts edge into that comfy look. Bottega makes the most luxe moto jacket ever-although its 15,000. On a less costly scale, still inflated though, dior 2,500. but it is such a tough and timeless look. I'm excited just thinking about it.

;) ;)

That is my x-mas gift this year a racing jacket. even though i don't have a bike i'm going to get one custom made and designed by Vanson it's going to be like 1300 - 1400 dollars. I'm still not sure of what design i want yet but it's going to be hot of course.

Originally posted by adradea

If New York has a Wilsons Leather I know I've seen some there before. They're the shit aren't they!

:laugh: HAHAHA YOU STOLE MY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure what you are talking about because ive never seen one but i think most racing stuff looks cheesy.

i stole the first one from another msg board but it was pink and mint green so i photoshopped it to be black and brownish cuz that is my coloring :)

this one i got because that girl stole mine... its a french vintage ad. i took the txt off.

im a designer so im always looking for images...