Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Unofficial me (and Lou) at Felix Friday***

Sorry, I know it's totally last minute, but found out tonight that we're spinning Friday this week instead of Saturday. And both me and my buddy are too big of a pussy to tell the dude at Felix that we wanted to go to Buzz instead of spin. So if people want to stop by after Crank's pre-party and before Buzz, lemme know. We're there all night 10-2:30.

Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna make it to Buzz at 3:00 AM with a car full of equipment. I'm just asking to get jacked in the hood. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Sorry, I know it's totally last minute, but found out tonight that we're spinning Friday this week instead of Saturday. And both me and my buddy are too big of a pussy to tell the dude at Felix that we wanted to go to Buzz instead of spin. So if people want to stop by after Crank's pre-party and before Buzz, lemme know. We're there all night 10-2:30.

Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna make it to Buzz at 3:00 AM with a car full of equipment. I'm just asking to get jacked in the hood. :(

I hold on to your record crate for you.

put it in the coat check, it's bound to be safe there.

Originally posted by therunner

I hold on to your record crate for you.

put it in the coat check, it's bound to be safe there.

Nice try. We all know you're leaving Sunday. I'll take your records, Shady. They'll be safe with me.