Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friend...

pluryou

Originally posted by pluryou

wants to do some crystal. Is that good or bad. As in will she like it and what does it do. Also, will said person be fine on Sunday if done tonight. Anyone know?

Stay away, STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!

I know someone really close to me that did some crystal on a wed night and he didn't sleep unitl friday afternoon and that was after I had gotten drunk, taken two or three nerve pills and forced myself to watch "beaches".

That shit is evil!! The devil in a powder form.

Guest jroo

do a bump to start with. if you do lines, DO NOT make them as big as coke lines, expecially if its your first time doing it. and dont do it alone. it'll be depressing for her , if at the end of the night she is the only one still going. crystal is awesome, be careful, VERY addictive. VERY addictive. and if she has a lot of anxiety then i dont recommend it at all.

Guest jroo

also, a cheaper alternative, go to 7-11 and get some energy pills. like yellow jackets or black beautys, or just straight up ehpdrene. and drink some redbulls, close to the same effect. but its not the same. oh well, have fun.

My first years spent raving were in Toronto, where crystal is huge. . .and where tons of raver/clubber kids are messed up, starving, and begging on the street.

Crystal is a dirty dirty synthetic drug.

Crystal is extremely addictive.

I hated when my friends would do it because after the initial "high" is over, you get cranky and mean. My own room mate and best friend would start fights with me that she'd never do otherwise when she was coming down off that shit.

Just go to a coffee shop or something for cripe's sakes. There's enough other stuff out there to do without screwing with meth.

:mad:

Thank you. Do you work a lot or do you just not post? I'm just asking because I have more posts and you've been registered way longer. Hehe

He spends all day on another message board (but not Another DamnMessageboard) and reading comics (lucky bastard).

So does crystal do more than make you wired? If you don't get serious mind-altering effects from a drug then I don't see the point of using it.

Contrary to my name, I've never touched the stuff. :rolleyes: The people I know that have tried it, hated it and won't touch it again. Otherwise, I've been told, a little goes a VERY long way, it burns like hell and, of course, very addictive. Just sounds like really nasty stuff to me.

Originally posted by therunner

Stay away, STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!

I know someone really close to me that did some crystal on a wed night and he didn't sleep unitl friday afternoon and that was after I had gotten drunk, taken two or three nerve pills and forced myself to watch "beaches".

That shit is evil!! The devil in a powder form.

Hahaha. I like how you tried to do the whole "I know someone who did it" thing, but then midsentence, you inadvertently switch to the first person. This is you brain. This is your brain on drugs, kids. :laugh:

As to the original Crystal question, uh, will your friend have any extra? :D

Originally posted by Kuro

He spends all day on another message board (but not Another DamnMessageboard) and reading comics (lucky bastard).

Hey... I work damn hard working to make sure all those fanboys get proper solicitations so they can get their damn comics... in between the time I spend on other messege boards and chilling with comics. I have the collest job in the world! Take that, with your lent!

Thank you. Do you work a lot or do you just not post? I'm just asking because I have more posts and you've been registered way longer. Hehe

Both. I started finally posting regularly this week, but I know just about everyone who posts here. Kuro's a real biznatch, btw!

Yes. I am a prostitute. A prostitute who got so hooked on comics that I had to start selling my body to read comics and chill on messege boards. Plur, tell your friend not to worry about meth. Comics are the real drug! Fight the system! They got me, but you all can be saved!!!

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Yes. I am a prostitute. A prostitute who got so hooked on comics that I had to start selling my body to read comics and chill on messege boards. Plur, tell your friend not to worry about meth. Comics are the real drug! Fight the system! They got me, but you all can be saved!!!

You scare me. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

As to the original Crystal question, uh, will your friend have any extra? :D

Yeah, I seem to have a mix on my computer called "I Love Crystal" by some guy named Sung.

why u should choose crystal meth:

• redbulls are for sissies
  • who needs sleep when u can have a 40 bag and a tweakend?
  • after a few hours of being hyper are over you get to spend twice as long being bitchy, obnoxious, and paranoid!
  • going for the concentration camp look? its all in the baggie!
  • u too can enjoy the taste and feel of battery acid dripping down your throat! yummy!

:rolleyes: tweak sucks. and if your friend is getting it in DC its probably gonna be really shitty crank, from what i hear that's all that's going around right now.

Hey Funky Fresh, are you from the UK or are you just a fan?

Yeah, Crystal is bad. I would recommend only trying a real little bit, and only if you don't have an addictive personality.

It is pretty much like a good Red Bull... that last for a long long time. The taste is bad, but so what. It's not as bad as doing shots of Jager or whiskey.

A couple months ago we had company in town and decided to go to Buzz after already having gone out to Brit Pop and drinking. I had a 20 bag of glass so we split it between freakin 8 of us. Most of us had a low tolerance and couldn't go asleep till well into the afternoon on the next day. And it wasn't a very restfull sleep either.

The 2nd time I did it I did probably a 3rd of a 20 bag myself and I didn't get as much of an effect off of it that night, but I still couldn't go to sleep till 4pm the next day, and that was after drinking 8 Bud lights, 4 cranberry and vodkas, and some Ny Quill. NOT a fun afternoon. And then I only slept for 3 hours, and when I got up, my sinuses drained and had that battery acid taste. Apparently most of the amphetamine was still up there, and then I was up the rest of Sunday night. Trying to sleep.

I was basically tired till Thursday, when I found enough energy to go to the gym and sweat it out.

I think Crystal is addictive because you're so tired afterwards that the only thing that can give you the energy to be able to handle the day is more crystal. And you build up a tolerance pretty quickly.

I would only recommend trying it if you can clear your schecule for 2 - 3 days afterwards and you don't do more when you start coming down.