Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv @ Riverstreet Tonight????

Originally posted by doubledeuce

How are you on this fine Friday morning?:cool:

fuckin tired. 3 hrs o sleep last nite, i'll get about 2 tonite

tough being a warrior, but someones gotta do it.

thanx for commin last nite.....and tonite!!!

Originally posted by endurance

yo guys you had a good party last week don't fuck it up with lies:no:

shit like that makes me wanna===:vomit3: ....................peaceout..................................

:party: :party:

thats why i said WAITING for a conformation, which i will do by the end of the day.

don't worry, i don't bullshit like your boys do.

Originally posted by vip-tech

thats why i said WAITING for a conformation, which i will do by the end of the day.

don't worry, i don't bullshit like your boys do.

alright there buddy calm down you call yourself a promoter then learn how to talk to people because that aint the way to do it second who are my boys that bullshit you don't even know me

............................boy i wiill smack you......................................

:flame::finger::2guns::biggun:

fuckin tired. 3 hrs o sleep last nite, i'll get about 2 tonite

tough being a warrior, but someones gotta do it.

thanx for commin last nite.....and tonite!!!

I hear that...i got 4...and will probably get about the same tonight...

no problemo... i had a very good time... thanx to u and sticky for the drinks... :D :D :D

alright there buddy calm down you call yourself a promoter then learn how to talk to people because that aint the way to do it second who are my boys that bullshit you don't even know me

............................boy i wiill smack you......................................

BEING A PROMOTER IS KINDA FUNNY.....

THE FIRST TIME YOU RESPOND TO A NEGATIVE POST WITHOUT

"KISSING ASS" MAKES YOU A BAD PROMOTER.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS "JUNIOR" I SAY WHAT I FEEL,

AND I DON'T SUGAR COAT, OR KISS ASS TO ANYONE. I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK TOWARDS PEOPLE, HOWEVER, IF SOMEONE ACCUSES ME OF BULLSHITING....AND I'M NOT....EXPECT A

RESPONSE, QUICK, AND HARSH. BELIEVE ME, MY PROMOTING

FOLLOWING IS DIESEL ENOUGH TO LOOSE A FEW CASUALTIES

ALONG THE WAY, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I ADDRESSED YOUR POST, HOWS THIS......GO FUCK YOSELF!!!!!!

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD....YOUR SMACKIN NO ONE.

shit like that makes me wanna===:vomit3: ....................peaceout..................................

some people need to learn how to read before that start slinging mud..............................here let me quote for you

"waiting for confirmation"

Now let me explain: This means somebody got some pretty good news and if it all pans out and gets confirmed it will happen.......wheres the bullshit. I hope for Vip's sake it does happen, that is some pretty cool shit, and if it doesn't, oh well. Theres is no reason to try and put it down bro, just wait and see.

If it happens, it could be fun.

P.s. sorry for the sarcasm, I'm a little tired today and not quite feelin being at work, if ya know what I mean.

Thanks for diggin the party last week it was pretty tight. But for the MTV thing there is no bullshit in that, we are not fully sure of all the details but we got a call from the owner last night when we were at Joey's and he told us that MTV was filming something at Riverstreet tonight. What it is exactlly I am not sure of yet but I or Vip-Tech will let everyone know as soon as we find out.

Originally posted by stiffler

some people need to learn how to read before that start slinging mud..............................here let me quote for you

"waiting for confirmation"

Now let me explain: This means somebody got some pretty good news and if it all pans out and gets confirmed it will happen.......wheres the bullshit. I hope for Vip's sake it does happen, that is some pretty cool shit, and if it doesn't, oh well. Theres is no reason to try and put it down bro, just wait and see.

If it happens, it could be fun.

P.s. sorry for the sarcasm, I'm a little tired today and not quite feelin being at work, if ya know what I mean.

"SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMEN" APPOLOGIZE

AS FOR VIP-TEC YOU AIN'T NOTIN BUT A BITCH YOU STUPID ASS MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY

:blown:

"SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE GENTLEMEN" APPOLOGIZE

AS FOR VIP-TEC YOU AIN'T NOTIN BUT A BITCH YOU STUPID ASS MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY

:blown:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, IT'S OK FOR YOU TO CALL ME A BULLSHITER, AND IT'S OK FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR GONNA SMACK ME???????? WHOS THE MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY????

I SUGGEST YOU ASK AROUND ABOUT ME, BEFORE YOU DO

ACTUALLY FIND OUT FIRST HAND HOW TOUGH I AM.

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS, PLEASE COME TO RS TONITE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET ONE OF MY CRITICS. I'LL BE AT THE DOOR.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, IT'S OK FOR YOU TO CALL ME A BULLSHITER, AND IT'S OK FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR GONNA SMACK ME???????? WHOS THE MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY????

I SUGGEST YOU ASK AROUND ABOUT ME, BEFORE YOU DO

ACTUALLY FIND OUT FIRST HAND HOW TOUGH I AM.

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS, PLEASE COME TO RS TONITE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET ONE OF MY CRITICS. I'LL BE AT THE DOOR.

STILL TALKING SHIT :laugh: CHECK IT OUT I NEVER CALLED YOU A BULLSHITER I SAID YOU DON'T FUCKEN LIE TO BUILD THE PARTY SECOND I WOULD COME DOWN TONIGHT BUT YOU LUCKY I DON'T HIT FEMALES

THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST FROM ON THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I AM GETTING BORED

...........................WHAT....................WHAT......................................

....................................PEACEOUT.................................................

:laugh: :laugh: :biggun:

STILL TALKING SHIT :laugh: CHECK IT OUT I NEVER CALLED YOU A BULLSHITER I SAID YOU DON'T FUCKEN LIE TO BUILD THE PARTY SECOND I WOULD COME DOWN TONIGHT BUT YOU LUCKY I DON'T HIT FEMALES

THIS WILL BE THE LAST POST FROM ON THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I AM GETTING BORED

...........................WHAT....................WHAT......................................

....................................PEACEOUT.................................................

:laugh: :laugh: :biggun:

obviously a "Stonecold" fan.