Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remedy...

i didnt hear all the facts and both sides of the story but heres the jist of it... basically this group of ppl of south asian decent (indian i presume) called ahead and asked if a group of them came in would there be a problem of admittance, being served and so forth... the person on remedy's side said as long as everyone of age there shouldnt be a problem... (or something to that extent) so then this group of individuals came in under the name (something parkikh party) so after 50 individuals made through with no problem, they turned away the remaining 150 of them that happend to slowly come up to the door... now heres were the lawsuit comes in... the two individuals throwing the party are suing remedy for discrimination and blah... however remedy's rebuttal or comments were simply that the club was overcrowded and that they before it even get overcrowded they have to keep a mixed blend of individuals inside... (so needless to say the remaining 150 ppl went next door to flute and had no problem being served... or something to that extent but bottom line is i find this too funny, its like everyone is just looking for free money these days and is willing to sue for anything...)

i saw a preview yesterday on channel 4 but i didnt catch it well remedy is such a small place and they are picky on who they let in but not racially there just snobs ive been there and if my friend didnt know the owner i prob. wouldnt have gotten in i think im going to file suit against serefina for having wait 5 minutes in line i think i got a cold for standing out there for so long...:laugh:

I don't think this is a case of discrimination...simply a case of it being over crowded..as well as an attempt at the club for trying to keep the crowd diverse....it's funny people will sue for anything these days.....(by the way I am Indian...but that still has no bearing on my answer:D

...i thought new york established a committee to review all lawsuits and throw out frivolous ones such as this one before it made its way to court...are they saying this is a VALID lawsuit...uggg....i am in love with the justice system...