Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bustaknut2001

Satellite

its a shame...cause in NY we are very behind compared to Europe & even Canada stores...it angers me....eightball has been ok for the last month or so....satellite its so true...no new stuff...horrible help.....its a hassle if u ask em for a track u can't find...i'll say 60% of there employees have an attitude....its atleast a month after a track is released they get...grrrrr.....oh well

i think there are a couple record stores in nyc with the attitude problem...and really it makes the normally enjoyable music shopping experience not that enjoyable.

geez, can't we all just get along?

they need to get over themselves, and give some help when help is needed. NICELY.

Originally posted by x-phactor

agreed..but you have to admit that most of the girls who work there are bangin ;)

esp that little cutie who workss the register....mmmmmm with her blue eyes..not a day over 18 too

Originally posted by dog6

its a shame...cause in NY we are very behind compared to Europe & even Canada stores...it angers me....eightball has been ok for the last month or so....satellite its so true...no new stuff...horrible help.....its a hassle if u ask em for a track u can't find...i'll say 60% of there employees have an attitude....its atleast a month after a track is released they get...grrrrr.....oh well

Not to mention everything is overpriced.......I go there as little as possible.

In terms of rude help......Throb is even worse. "You gotta buy one record per ten you listen to"......I told the hippie there last time to sit on a parking meter. The ordacity of some of these places.......