Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2c-b

I want to try this shit so badly...is it even possible to get on the street. i don't think I've ever heard of anyone selling it. And someone told me that when your're coming down you get the worst fucking headaches...true?

15 mg is a good starting point. and as I said earlier, the total lack of bad after effects (headaches included) is one of the main reasons this drug is so wonderful.

No other drug, including alcohol, seems so natural and easy on your body.

Originally posted by shroomy

No other drug, including alcohol, seems so natural and easy on your body.

Dude, I envy you.. I don't typically think "natural and easy" when I'm hugging the bowl with a killer headache.. :tongue:

2-CB won't give you a headache or any sort of negative crash (except that all the glory has ended). I don't know what gave you a nasty headache trajik, but it most definately wasn't 2-cb, unless you took it in combination with other things...10mgs also seems a little low to me, at least for the effects that I would desire.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

2-CB won't give you a headache or any sort of negative crash (except that all the glory has ended). I don't know what gave you a nasty headache trajik, but it most definately wasn't 2-cb, unless you took it in combination with other things...10mgs also seems a little low to me, at least for the effects that I would desire.

So,....is it readily available in the club scene?? Is it called 2cb on the street or does it have a street name?? I'm really curious about this and 2ct-7....they sound really interesting.

it is called "bees" on the street, although it is not really avaiblable at all on the street, in nyc alteast. maybee you need to kno the right people, if so i wish i knew these people.

i cant see any reason for it to not be available on the street. if i were an e producer i would give that up and start mass producing this, cuz this seems better in every way. i think if this stuff got into the club scene big it would realy take over the place of e.

Originally posted by klohe

EXTREMELY DOSE SENSITIVE like I said before

:screwy::shake::cry:

I wouldnt call it dose sensitive. It is just not very forgiving.

GHB is very dose sensative, 1 capfull may be perfect and 1.25 capfulls may make you pass the fuck out and puke your brains out.

2-CB on the other hand has a very smooth dose curve. But unlike E where you seem to plateau after a bit, ie 2 pills isnt that much different than 3-4 pills, 2-CB can just keep on going like K where you can just keep getting farther and farther from reality.

The key to doing it is getting the pure substance and using a scale that is accurate to a mg. Im sure that 15mg would be handlable for anyone.

but if you just have a bunch of pills and they are 15 mg and you take one and feel good so you take another. Look the fuck out, you are going to have a very interesting night.

Originally posted by shroomy

but if you just have a bunch of pills and they are 15 mg and you take one and feel good so you take another. Look the fuck out, you are going to have a very interesting night.

pulse @ 220, can't breath, unconscious...not too interesting to me :(

oh, I didn't say it would be interesting for you. Just interesting.....

but thanks for sharing, 2-CB is not E. It is not as forgiving of abuse. If 2-CB pills start comming around (and especially if they are sold as E) we are going to see some serious over doses.

BTW Sorry about your experience, I hope there were no lasting effects. Please dont think I am belittling it.