Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SECONDSEED @ The Double Door

secondseed

Originally posted by secondseed

machine guns, repetitious thumping bass sounds, and people screaming, oh wait, oddly enough, that kinda sounds like that techno, rave bullshit that all the DJ's in Boston are playing these days, never mind!

ahahahahahaha

that was pretty funny !!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kali Meta guys,

Just wanted to say that this will probably be my last message here in Boston, it was fun while it lasted, besides......theys just jokes! I will give you credit, they were funny, and honestly, I don't know what your music sounds like so I ain't gonna hate. You guys are doing your thang out their in Boston, we are doing ours here in Chicago. No hard feelings right? You guys have fun!

Adio!

SECONDSEED

Kali Meta guys,

Just wanted to say that this will probably be my last message here in Boston, it was fun while it lasted, besides......theys just jokes! I will give you credit, they were funny, and honestly, I don't know what your music sounds like so I ain't gonna hate. You guys are doing your thang out their in Boston, we are doing ours here in Chicago. No hard feelings right? You guys have fun!

Adio!

SECONDSEED

You'll be back.... they always come back :tongue:

It's been nice joking with you, glad to see you didn't take anything personally.

We're having a big meetup in Baghdad next month, you sould definitely try to make it!

Kali Meta guys,

Adio!

SECONDSEED

Good to see this dude is seeing all this ish like its a huge joke, which it is..........even if he is promoting a Chicago party in Boston.

If you wanna see some seriously unprofessional promoters, look on the New York board. Some of those people have no clue and still talk shit to everyone and everything.

Kali Meta guys,

Adio!

SECONDSEED

Oh no don't leave:( You were fun and a good sport. Oh well good luck to ya:D

secondseed, in all sincerity, best of luck to you and the band. Do come back if you guys book any gigs in the area, you’ll find us far more receptive then…probably. ;)

And let me know if y'all want in on this Baghdad thing. I'm playing around with event names...whadaya think of:

"SADDAM-EE"