Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! THIS HOUSE OF HOUSE!!! CHEETAH on SUNDAY :-)

OK this is for the Real Old School!! I am talking about just grab something to eat after Body & Soul and get ready to come on over to CHEETAH!! Check this out DJ NICK SIANO (studio 54), DJ MERRITT (Cafe Con Leche) & Special Guest DJ WLIR's CHRIS "THE GREEK" Panaghi THIS SUNDAY @ CHEETAH with a special Performance by the VILLAGE PEOPLE!! cwm24.gif

You have to love nutty parties like this!! Special Birthday love to Lainie Copicotto and Chris "the Greek" who are celebrating their birthdays together. SO all SCORPIOS are in for free till midnight!! cwm4.gif

ROB FERNANDEZ famed promoter of Vinyl fridays with Danny Tenaglia and TWILO Saturdays with Junior is throwing this party. 21 and over please or at least with a good fake ID!! cwm12.gif Hope to see you there FUN peopl this is a night of House on House. From Filter House to Progressive this will be the house of house!! cwm11.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

I agree on certain nights it is pretty shady but anything that Rob Fernandez and Mark Nelson touch basically turns to GOLD! Last week there it was packed they did the after party for Madonna's singers Donna DeLory and Nicky Harris OFF THE HOOK!! cwm19.gif

And it is Drama free just the way i should be! cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Its a Rob Fernandez party.

He's always on point..

Subliminal, Be Yourself, Junior, and Cheetah Sundays

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Archived