Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV WILL INDEED BE @ RIVERSTREET TONITE aka ROLL CALL!

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT MTV WILL INFACT BE SHOOTING

A PILOT FOR A NEW SHOW THIS FALL, ABOUT THE CLUB SCENE.

IT IS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF HOW GUYS PICK UP GIRLS, GIRLS PICKING UP GUYS ECT...

MTV WILL BE DOING RANDOM INTERVIEWS THROUGH OUT THE EVENING WITH OUR PATRONS, STARTING AT 12:00am

..........................................SO..........................................................

VIP-TECH---- JOEY SLIKKS----JAKE A-PRIMETIME presents..............

LADIES NIGHT FRIDAYS girls free till 12:00am

DJ JOE GIORGIO

$2 DRINK SPECIALS ALL NITE

$2 DOMESTIC BOTTLES & DRAFTS

MTV FILMING NEW SHOW @ 12:00am

(next week......RSL live...sit tight........)

just alittle advice......never book the rsl party.....shit sucks. for three thousand bucks you can get a nice act or a nice cash prize contest........everyone and there mother knows that the djs are never there.......they are prerecorded mixes..they arent even in the studio....though you do get alot of commercials it is no way worth the money.....

anyway i wish i could check this party out but i promote on fridays also...maybe ill swing by for a quick minute

doubleduce i got you first though...ill let you leave around 1230 BUT NO EARLIER...........jk

Originally posted by santaforeal

just alittle advice......never book the rsl party.....shit sucks. for three thousand bucks you can get a nice act or a nice cash prize contest........everyone and there mother knows that the djs are never there.......they are prerecorded mixes..they arent even in the studio....though you do get alot of commercials it is no way worth the money.....

anyway i wish i could check this party out but i promote on fridays also...maybe ill swing by for a quick minute

doubleduce i got you first though...ill let you leave around 1230 BUT NO EARLIER...........jk

I KNOW SANTA... I WILL BE THERE AS I PROMISED...JUST SCARED TO SEE U KNOW WHO... :kiss2: