Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Fridays @ ARC

ah, gotcha... but I do think they mean no cell phones...

it says: "AND WE NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE: NO TEXT/TELEPHONES ON THE DANCEFLOOR! JUST SHUT UP AND DANCE!"

I think they mean no cell phones... what my question is, is do they mean no talking on a cell on the dancefloor, or no cells in the club at all?

I'd post the flyer, but dunno how... still workin on it

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

ah, gotcha... but I do think they mean no cell phones...

it says: "AND WE NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE: NO TEXT/TELEPHONES ON THE DANCEFLOOR! JUST SHUT UP AND DANCE!"

I think they mean no cell phones... what my question is, is do they mean no talking on a cell on the dancefloor, or no cells in the club at all?

I'd post the flyer, but dunno how... still workin on it

Oh, well, in that case...I guess you're right

Originally posted by MarkS

I've been going to Vinly for several years and I've seen some great sets from DT. However, I have been hearing that the crowd is getting bad. Can you (or anyone) be more specific as to what to expect from the crowd there? I plan on going this Friday but if manyo of you think its not worth it I'll look for some other plans!

It's not only the crowd at this point Mark. It's Danny himself. I don't like the way he talks over the mike and I don't like his shadiness. I won't explain further, but that guy is one shady motherfucker. He gets you right where he wants you to be and then :blown:

I'm serious. He's not a nice person.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Well if you have THAT much of an emergency, then use a payphone for Christ's sake.

Well, if you are a woman who doesn't drive (ie, has no car to leave her cell in) but instead takes the train by herself in the middle of the night... you might wanna have your phone on you in case there's an emergency and you CAN'T get to a payphone in time... :idea:

Anyhoo, even if they don't let cells inside the club, I'm sure they just make you check them, the way they do with cameras. Either way, that's a pretty stupid rule.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well, if you are a woman who doesn't drive (ie, has no car to leave her cell in) but instead takes the train by herself in the middle of the night... you might wanna have your phone on you in case there's an emergency and you CAN'T get to a payphone in time... :idea:

Anyhoo, even if they don't let cells inside the club, I'm sure they just make you check them, the way they do with cameras. Either way, that's a pretty stupid rule.

Maybe a sweetie like you, but what did people used to do before cell phones existed?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Maybe a sweetie like you, but what did people used to do before cell phones existed?

They may not believe it, but somehow they got by. :rolleyes: I actually don't have one, and am glad not to be a slave to my celly like so many; but I sometimes think I ought to get one, for reasons of personal safety.

Originally posted by tastyt

HA! Who would've thought walking and talking could be so dangerous and annoying!!! :laugh: :laugh: The worst is when you're with a friend who cannot stop checking his voice mail... helloooo, what am I, chopped liver??? :blank::mad:

People have no tact. I'm telling you.....