Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new favorite mix that I jus DL

vicman

Since I still consider myself a newbie in DL music from the web, I recently came around to an old Sasha set from New Years 1999 from Alexandria Palace.

Given the year were in, the tunes are obviously outdated, but nostalgia got the best of me this time and alot of those tracks I remember listening to them the second time I ever went to Twilo, first time I saw Sasha. Twilo Thunder (Breeder) still gets me off, almost 3 years after I first listened to it.

Originally posted by vicman

Since I still consider myself a newbie in DL music from the web, I recently came around to an old Sasha set from New Years 1999 from Alexandria Palace.

Given the year were in, the tunes are obviously outdated, but nostalgia got the best of me this time and alot of those tracks I remember listening to them the second time I ever went to Twilo, first time I saw Sasha. Twilo Thunder (Breeder) still gets me off, almost 3 years after I first listened to it.

Great "oldies" sets like that are a gem. As of today, i'm still listening to Sasha and digweed's northen exposure series. My fav's are the East and West. Those cd's are also great to sleep or relax to.