Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gothzane

Favorite lube?

Recommended Posts

KY is the champion.

makes an excellent trick hand lotion if you're in the mood for a practical joke.

Just replace the stuff inside their handlotion bottle and sit back and laugh....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

KY is the champion.

makes an excellent trick hand lotion if you're in the mood for a practical joke.

Just replace the stuff inside their handlotion bottle and sit back and laugh....

icky!! :yuck:

...I've never needed lube...I dunno if that's good or bad... :blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's good. I've known a girl who could not get wet no matter what. No matter how much she was turned on and wanting it - she just physically couldn't do it...

believe me it's better to have more than less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really rarely neeed it also....... but when it calls for an ocasionally this sounds so gross but salvia, you don't have to get up and open anything. It comes in handy for me because I relaly never need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

I really rarely neeed it also....... but when it calls for an ocasionally this sounds so gross but salvia, you don't have to get up and open anything. It comes in handy for me because I relaly never need it.

Even if you just ate some really garlic-y Italian food

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on- you guys that don't use lube don't know what you're missing. Even if your girl gets wet enough for (vaginal) fucking, it comes in handy for anal sex, and, for that matter, for use on any body part... you can rub it all over each other's bodies so you slip and slide on each other (picture your girl bent over, her slippery ass sliding against your stomach); it helps with blow jobs (ie, blow jobs combined w/hand job); you can rub it on the inside of her thighs and rub your cock in between them... just use your imagination. It opens up a world of possibilities and just makes sex so much easier!

I haven't tried too many brands, but I think Wet is my favorite. K-Y I wouldn't recommend, too gooey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Come on- you guys that don't use lube don't know what you're missing. Even if your girl gets wet enough for (vaginal) fucking, it comes in handy for anal sex, and, for that matter, for use on any body part... you can rub it all over each other's bodies so you slip and slide on each other (picture your girl bent over, her slippery ass sliding against your stomach); it helps with blow jobs (ie, blow jobs combined w/hand job); you can rub it on the inside of her thighs and rub your cock in between them... just use your imagination. It opens up a world of possibilities and just makes sex so much easier!

I haven't tried too many brands, but I think Wet is my favorite. K-Y I wouldn't recommend, too gooey.

Wow thank's. I feel so what's the word, unexperienced :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×