Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite lube?

gothzane

Originally posted by cintron

KY is the champion.

makes an excellent trick hand lotion if you're in the mood for a practical joke.

Just replace the stuff inside their handlotion bottle and sit back and laugh....

icky!! :yuck:

...I've never needed lube...I dunno if that's good or bad... :blank:

Originally posted by perns2002

I really rarely neeed it also....... but when it calls for an ocasionally this sounds so gross but salvia, you don't have to get up and open anything. It comes in handy for me because I relaly never need it.

Even if you just ate some really garlic-y Italian food

Come on- you guys that don't use lube don't know what you're missing. Even if your girl gets wet enough for (vaginal) fucking, it comes in handy for anal sex, and, for that matter, for use on any body part... you can rub it all over each other's bodies so you slip and slide on each other (picture your girl bent over, her slippery ass sliding against your stomach); it helps with blow jobs (ie, blow jobs combined w/hand job); you can rub it on the inside of her thighs and rub your cock in between them... just use your imagination. It opens up a world of possibilities and just makes sex so much easier!

I haven't tried too many brands, but I think Wet is my favorite. K-Y I wouldn't recommend, too gooey.

Originally posted by tastyt

Come on- you guys that don't use lube don't know what you're missing. Even if your girl gets wet enough for (vaginal) fucking, it comes in handy for anal sex, and, for that matter, for use on any body part... you can rub it all over each other's bodies so you slip and slide on each other (picture your girl bent over, her slippery ass sliding against your stomach); it helps with blow jobs (ie, blow jobs combined w/hand job); you can rub it on the inside of her thighs and rub your cock in between them... just use your imagination. It opens up a world of possibilities and just makes sex so much easier!

I haven't tried too many brands, but I think Wet is my favorite. K-Y I wouldn't recommend, too gooey.

Wow thank's. I feel so what's the word, unexperienced :(