Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demerol

I'm pretty sure that Demerol is some kind of pain killer. My mom broke her ribs a few months ago and when she came back from the hospital she was FLYING...my dad said she was on Demerol. I think that she was given it through an IV though. Does demerol come in other forms besides liquid?

It's a painkiller. An opiate like Heroin only weaker. It's highly addictive and a suffering bastard you will be if you get hooked and stop taking them. My advice is experiment if you want but don't take it frequently or you willpay a heavy price in terems of withdrawl. Heroin, Methadone, Dilaudid, Demerol, Percocet, Vicodin and I think Morphine too are all opiates derived from the opium poppy plant and are highly addictive. Percocet and Vicodin are the weaker of them but there are plenty of people in rehab for those as well as the stronger ones. Be careful not to mix a death cocktail either, a "River Phoenix" as I call it. Thats where you drink, smoke, snort, and pop pills to the point that you feel wonderfully numb.................... right before you die.

:blown:

Strong prescription pain killers usually have some form of codiene in them, which is an opiate, and once you feel a nice opiate high, you stand a good chance of becoming hooked. I once had the opportunity to eat seven "Soma Compound w/ Codiene" pills (each was like 300mg aspirin, which probably made my blood run thinner than water, and 30mg Codiene), and it was like no other. And I passed out forgetting the last three hours of my night. All I remember was feeling amazing. Too good. Something I don't want to be hooked on.

Be careful with prescriptions.. they're prescribed and not OTC for a reason.

:blown:

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

anyone know anything about demerol? the only info i could find online was that it gives a "euphoric" trip

anyone?

As far as the euphoric trip, I'm gonna say it's euphoric because you have an insane level of well-being, and you feel good all over. It's one of those drugs that'll make you run your hands through your hair.

"When you've got heroin, you don't need reasons." -Trainspotting