Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**RoXy ReView**

So for weeks people have been talking about this DJ Breakthrough night and finally last night it came alive. Justin and I arrived at around 10:45, and surely enough right at 11 the crowds started to pour in. The room was filled within 45minutes, people just kept coming it was great.

By the time I was done at the guestlist table it was a half hour to Justin's set, I was more excited and nervous than he was...you know gotta support muh man =). I'm not going to critique any of the DJs because they all rocked out in their own ways. Everyone was great.

The crowd loved the different music that everyone had played and just went bonkers to everything. I honestly have not danced that hard in such a long time, my legs and feet are still killing me.

A BIIIIIIGGG HUGEEE TREMENDOUS THANK YOU to Bobby Goodrich, A-Luv, Mike Rizzo, Boris, Jason Ojeda, Subliminal Records and everyone else who came out and judged the contest.

Honestly I can say it was a really great night, and to top it all off our boy Johnny Vicious played after bugout. Great seeing all my CP Buddies....Carl is was especially nice seeing you:D don't disappear like that anymore. Quoth good seeing you again as well you skinny fuk -=).....Lynn,Randall,Alan,Mike, Art,NYCHunk, LEgends,Bebby,Gary, and eveeeeeeeeeeeeryone else good job reppin stage crew.

And to everyone who didn't get a chance to enter or didn't get picked for this contest another one will be held in 3 months so start making those demos

Once again another great night at the Roxy

Don't miss Next week.....SHINY DISCO BALLS!!

ok, heres my point of view.....

thought the 4 dj's each had a good taste and each had their own style... my personal pick of the night was wooo.... he just seemed to have the most constant set that kept the crowd going... good luck to all of the dj's

as for the night... had a blast chillin with my peeps... great crowd as usual with the exception of someone who tried startin shit with my boy up in the hip hop room...

ronimesss i think thats your name.. nice seein ya for that brief like 30 seconds...

and to everyone else hope ya had a great time and hope ya are back next week for the shiny disco balls....