Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibclubbin

everyone go away

Originally posted by ibclubbin

mr brian, if you have an aol account, why do you say you dont have an IM name? just sign on AOL and chat you geek:tongue:

BG

I said I dont the ability to send songs through AIM you geek.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

youre freezing up my computer:tongue:

BG

Seriously...I have numerous people IM'n me saying the following:

"Hi..It's <insertnamehere> from Clubplanet...you think you can send XX XXXX XXXX ?" If I don't know you, what makes you think I would even send anything to you, let alone this song.:mad::rolleyes: The plumber did not fix the leak, so seriously, no more IMs people..please.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

"Hi..It's <insertnamehere> from Clubplanet...you think you can send XX XXXX XXXX ?" If I don't know you, what makes you think I would even send anything to you, let alone this song.:mad::rolleyes: The plumber did not fix the leak, so seriously, no more IMs people..please.

So email me some songs bitch.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

:clap: my man knows what im sayin:D

brian, u got firewall issues? dont be a feg:finger:

BG

loool well said. Today I get a msg "hey its "name here", can you send me bandcamp?"

BANDCAMP!!!!!!!!:blown: shit was deleted before i finished listening to it

This One Time @ Ba Ba Ba Band Camp.. shit is siiiiiiiick.. i hope jp rips it for an hour.. then plays rhythm ready right after.. then into Children of the Night.. then into The Price Is Right song.. then into the Tetris track... wa wa wa wa wa :blown: