Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting Boston..suggestions?

marianne13

Hi marianne

I am a 24 yr old female so you will probably like some of the places I suggest. My fav. NYC club is Exit.

I would suggest Pravda or the Roxy on Friday night. Pravda is much smaller than Roxy, (Roxy is the biggest club in Boston.) But I like the crowd at Pravda much better. More class. No teeny boppers. The music style is similar at both. The Big Easy is also a good time.

Saturday Avalon is my top suggestion. If you have even been to Tempts in NJ that is what it reminds me of...a little bet better though. DJ Nailz is resident on Saturday's and he is a local favorite.

If you have any other questions let me know...I would be happy to help you out. Also...when you figure out where you want to go...try to get a hold of me or someone from the Boston board..I am sure they can hook you and friends up and put you on the guest lists.

Have a great weekend in Boston!

herz.gif Christine

I DJ at Pravda on Saturday nights. The clubi is georgous and the crowds are great. It's 21+ and proper dress on Saturday's. If you wanna check it out let me know and i'll comp you and your party. Email me at rick@djricknaples.com if interested. There are a bunch of pictures from Pravda and a live mix from Pravda on my website, www.djricknaples.com if you wanna preview the club before coming in.

RICK

www.djricknaples.com

Originally posted by spydagirl

I would suggest Pravda or the Roxy on Friday night.

I might as well jump in here too...

I DJ Friday nights at Pravda now with my buddy Phil Jakob. We just launched our new residency there this past Friday to a big, energetic crowd. We play mostly latin, tribal, disco and funky house. If you (or anyone for that matter) are interested in checking it out, email me your name and the number of people in your party, and I'll put you on the guestlist for reduced cover.

todd@groovefire.com

The Roxy will be a great time too, I'm sure. No hard feelings if you decide to go party over there.

As an aside, thanks to everyone who came down Friday night. We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again this week.

Peace!