Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xanax

romy20

snorting them wont effect you any different than orally.

BTW xanies are pretty useless recreationally except to get to sleep when you have done something else that wants to keep you awake.

also 1 bar would make me sleep like a baby for at least 8 hours, and Im not a little guy. If I had a couple beers with one I would wake up trying to remember what in the hell happened last night.

Originally posted by shroomy

snorting them wont effect you any different than orally.

BTW xanies are pretty useless recreationally except to get to sleep when you have done something else that wants to keep you awake.

also 1 bar would make me sleep like a baby for at least 8 hours, and Im not a little guy. If I had a couple beers with one I would wake up trying to remember what in the hell happened last night.

then what r they good for??? casue i got a shit load of them

ok well I took a 2mg xanny bad at around 6, all i remmeber was that i was laying down watching a movie, and then all of a sudden my mom wakes me up and its almost 11pm!! i dont even remember falling asleep! wtf:eek: :eek:

so thats all they're really good for I guess is just knocking you out, no good feelings or anything like pharmies.

oh well

ok well time to cook me up some k hehe:D :D

Originally posted by dbolboy

then what r they good for??? casue i got a shit load of them

. . . We used to call them mind erasers, 'cause they're good for erasing your fucking head . . . The last time I dropped footballs I ended up having a 30 minute conversation with a friend that I don't remember . . . That wouldn't be odd, all vice oriented things in my life considered . . but I had never "lost time" before that day . . . it was freaky, and a perfect reason to only use them when I need to get to sleep . . .

Originally posted by romy20

ok well I took a 2mg xanny bad at around 6, all i remmeber was that i was laying down watching a movie, and then all of a sudden my mom wakes me up and its almost 11pm!! i dont even remember falling asleep! wtf:eek: :eek:

so thats all they're really good for I guess is just knocking you out, no good feelings or anything like pharmies.

oh well

ok well time to cook me up some k hehe:D :D

. . . Q.E.D. . .. See what I'm sayin'? . . . :laugh: . . .

i love the footballs!!! little xanax a blunt few beers and thats the recipe for a great fuckin night. i do stress only havin a few beers cause the xanax will do you justice.

yes great for falling asleep as mentioned also good to have when taking hallucinogens because if you start bugging out and gettin all anxious it will calm you down nicely. makes sense being that they are anti-anxiety pills.

exactly what blaznny said.

.5 mg (thats 1/4 bar) with a couple beers is nice.

I wont leave the house on any psychedelic with out one just incase someone starts to wig a little.

and I usually end up taking that one to sleep. It makes the next day soooooooooo much better if doing E, acid, or any upper.

and I told you romy20, why doesnt anyone ever listen to shroomy? :)

people, learn about your drugsa and doseages before you take them

a 2mg xanax bar is = 8 'footballs' (regular xanax pills), which are .5mg

no shit a whole bar is not good for anything except sleeping, its 8 times the doseage.

and if i lived w/ my parents, the last thing i would ever do is try drugs ive never tried at home

Originally posted by momadance

people, learn about your drugsa and doseages before you take them

a 2mg xanax bar is = 8 'footballs' (regular xanax pills), which are .5mg

no shit a whole bar is not good for anything except sleeping, its 8 times the doseage.

and if i lived w/ my parents, the last thing i would ever do is try drugs ive never tried at home

not to be a dick but if the footballs are .5 mg and the bars are 2 mg. wouldn't taking a bar be like 4 footballs???

I went to Florida for Spring Break a few years back and took half at a club along with some shots.

I do not remember being in the club. I woke up on the bathroom floor where I was staying with no clue how I had gotten there. Pretty scary. I heard a lot of stories about what I had done the night before, but honestly could not remember anything. I have never had that happen before. Good thing I was with friends that took care of me.

It is almost like your body functions, but your brain shuts down.

They can be fun as long as you only take half a blue and a few drinks. Especially good when you want to fall asleep after a night of partying!:zzz: