Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday night at Temptations.......BECAUSE

"THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT"

For those of us who were there............we know!

For those of you who weren't.............don't even try bashing!

Last night was the kind of night that reminds you why Temptations is that dam good. The place was on fire last night, I was waiting for the fire department to kick the doors in and hose the place down. The enire crowd was moving in sink to every song that Denny played. What an incredible set.

I was curious to see how the night was going to go especially after the beating that was unleashed on Temptations and Denny this past week on the board. But, as it turned out, not a beat was skipped. The place was packed. SICK SICK SICK FUCKING NIGHT!!!!! And just when you thought the night was over, on came the lights, and Denny on the mic and said "fuck it, one more" and he played Barry White..........the roof blew off the place.

I was about to do a stage dive into the sea of people that filled that place with energy........

It was nice meeting Tempkid and the moo.

Graet hanging with stardo all night, I had a blast..........

Jersey Joel, thank you for the shots............

Denny and Tempts thanx for the great night, see you at your b-day celebration next week.

Originally posted by stiffler

Last night was the kind of night that reminds you why Temptations is that dam good. The place was on fire last night, I was waiting for the fire department to kick the doors in and hose the place down. The enire crowd was moving in sink to every song that Denny played. What an incredible set.

I was curious to see how the night was going to go especially after the beating that was unleashed on Temptations and Denny this past week on the board. But, as it turned out, not a beat was skipped. The place was packed. SICK SICK SICK FUCKING NIGHT!!!!! And just when you thought the night was over, on came the lights, and Denny on the mic and said "fuck it, one more" and he played Barry White..........the roof blew off the place.

I was about to do a stage dive into the sea of people that filled that place with energy........

Denny and Tempts thanx for the great night, see you at your b-day celebration next week.

Now Thats the shit I like to hear on a MONDAY morning....Too Bad I FUCKING missed

:(

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I know ~ I didn't go either but a few friends did and they said it was insane! I'm so mad I missed :( :( :( But I'm saving up for this weekend! :tongue:

It will be another saturday I have to miss...I am trying so hard to find someone to come with me to the surf on sunday.....Its killing me...And to top it off I have a bach party on the 10th (i might have to blow it off):mad:

Originally posted by jp18

It will be another saturday I have to miss...I am trying so hard to find someone to come with me to the surf on sunday.....Its killing me...And to top it off I have a bach party on the 10th (i might have to blow it off):mad:

Oh no, that stinks! :( But since you are a sweetheart, I'll forgive you! :tongue:

I heard all about it...how SICK temps was on Sat. Stardo called me on Sun and said "DENNY WENT OFF LAST NIGHT" and shook her booty all night long on the stage with you and Tommytemps I'm so :mad: I missed it...but count me and piro in for this Sat. I AM SOOOOOOOO READY!!!!! WARRIORS better be in full effect...

Originally posted by neena16

I heard all about it...how SICK temps was on Sat. Stardo called me on Sun and said "DENNY WENT OFF LAST NIGHT" and shook her booty all night long on the stage with you and Tommytemps I'm so :mad: I missed it...but count me and piro in for this Sat. I AM SOOOOOOOO READY!!!!! WARRIORS better be in full effect...

Sat was great but last night was unbelievable. Badass, NJSTACKED and I partied like ROCKSTARS Jon Peters was in the house shakin his hiney all over the place. JON thanks for chillin your AWSOME !!!!

I think badass was luring JP to the house to finish off the night their probly still all there all banged up listening to TOMMYTEMPTS CD(Tom I need a copy ASAP - SICK!!!1)

I hate been so damm responsible I could have hung out all night!!! Denny was on fire and so were my toesies by the end of the night.

Chris Piro I def was missing you's!!!!!!So how are your tiles this morning sparkling clean:laugh: ?

ENOUGH SAID!

I got there around 1, and did not stop dancing till 4.

Denny ROCKS!

Stiffler and Tommytemps - great seeing seeing you guys. Had a blast

Originally posted by dollphin99

ENOUGH SAID!

I got there around 1, and did not stop dancing till 4.

Denny ROCKS!

Stiffler and Tommytemps - great seeing seeing you guys. Had a blast

Hey chicky it was nice to meet you!!!!!

I had to put a brace on my hiney after this weekend . I think its broke!!!

Originally posted by stardo

Chris Piro I def was missing you's!!!!!!So how are your tiles this morning sparkling clean:laugh: ?

YEAH sparkling...I can see my reflection. :hang:

I can't believe I was cleaning my bathroom...when you were on your way to Surf. Isn't that some shit????? :blank: I'm glad to hear you had a great time...I just wish me and piro could of been with you. :cry:

I can't believe I was cleaning my bathroom...when you were on your way to Surf. Isn't that some shit????? :blank: I'm glad to hear you had a great time...I just wish me and piro could of been with you. :cry:

Word just cant express the events. Dont worry though it will all be there waiting for you's this weekend. Everyone was so out of control it was great.

If its any consilation to you, I was tearing up rugs and cutting them into 4 foot stripps all day sunday...:D

It really sucked:mad:

Hey chicky it was nice to meet you!!!!!

I had to put a brace on my hiney after this weekend . I think its broke!!!

Stardo-

It was great meeting you too.

It was my first time there this year..... and what a time I had. I really miss the place. There is no other place like it!

Stardo-

It was great meeting you too.

It was my first time there this year..... and what a time I had. I really miss the place. There is no other place like it!

I would give anything to see what we looked like. We sware we all look good up on that stage:laugh:

Hope that wasnt your last time down?

Originally posted by jp18

If its any consilation to you, I was tearing up rugs and cutting them into 4 foot stripps all day sunday...:D

It really sucked:mad:

That does make me feel better....that someone is as pathetically responsible as me. ;) So you're not going down this weekend...are you staying in to finish up your floors??? :tongue:

That does make me feel better....that someone is as pathetically responsible as me. ;) So you're not going down this weekend...are you staying in to finish up your floors??? :tongue:

Glad it brought a little smile too your face...I was being a good stepbrother this weekend, but told them that I will not help them until september because there is not enuff weekends left in the summer...This weekend, I am really working on it...I promised my friends who came to riverstreet that this saturday I would go to tiki bar with them bc they came to riverstreet with me...It was the deal...I didnt know what I was doing...But I am still working on it...If they want to home by 11-12, I am driving right to tempts

I heard sunday was sick as well. i couldn't be there though, but had enough fun sunday to hold me over til next week.

You mean Sat my little chicken

Hey stiffy badass showed us his lamp pole dance. Have you seen it ? :laugh:

We missed you last night. Badass was on his hunt for TANG as usual. Me I was just twirling around aimlessly like usual.

The warriors all woozed out this sunday. The only trooper were badass and the Juggulator. What is going on here?

I would give anything to see what we looked like. We sware we all look good up on that stage:laugh:

I don't think you guys left that stage once. Don't worry we all looked good on the stage. It's the best spot in Temps. You get to see the whole crowd.

Absolutely not- I will make it down sooner or later.

VIP if your reading.....You missed a good one!!!

I think there are plenty of pictures to prove to us how good we DID NOT look up on that stage. But who gives a hoot, it was so much fun.

I don't think you guys left that stage once. Don't worry we all looked good on the stage. It's the best spot in Temps. You get to see the whole crowd.

Absolutely not- I will make it down sooner or later.

VIP if your reading.....You missed a good one!!!

VIP is a woozy he should be stripped of his warrior rank to TRAINEE WARRIOR. How dare he leave the SCENE to stay home and REST!!!!!!Badass looks like you are going to have to step in an take his place!!!I think badass only sleeps on wed nights

I think there are plenty of pictures to prove to us how good we DID NOT look up on that stage. But who gives a hoot, it was so much fun.

I know I cant wait for the ones that the MOO took .Those were really bad. Oh well... Im going to get mines developed today.

Ill bring then down next weekend.