Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone rolled on Fast Forwards?

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

word i got , "triple stacked fast fowards," they were pretty big. i found them to be very good. better than most of the crap pills around now. the ones i had were like a tanish kinda yelow color. and i got them in nyc.... i hope you have the same ones i had

well im in the NYC area... and they sound like the same ones you had.. so hopefully I'll like them.. I just dont want to be dissapointed after waiting 3 months.. :cool:

I took 2 at Area2 yesterday and didnt hardly feel them and I tracked down a 3rd roll of something different and that didnt effect me either????????????????:confused: :confused:

Maybe my head was in the wrong place I dunno. The website says they're some of the best around. HAve a backup in case maybe. :)

Thas how people be dying from pills dude. You shouldn't eat more and more of a pill if it doesn't hit you. "Supposed to be good" and "are good" are two different things. Don't eat em like candy especially if you don't know what's in them.

Party safe :)

I planned on dropping at 4 and 7 and dancing till 10 and thats it. I dropped 1 Fast Forward at 4 and felt hardly a body buzz 2 hours later so I dropped a second one at 6 pm still nada right before Carl Cox was supposed to come on I think it was 7 or 8 pm and then I tracked down a 3rd and dropped it at 7 or 8, I think it was 8. 10 mins later the tent got cancellled and at 9 I said fuck this shit, still nada, and went for the heathen white devil powder watched some Bowie and Moby and headed to a party. I've been rolling since college in the mid 80's and believe me when I tell you, you might be right if it was the stuff back then,but then again 1 was sufficient back then it was a totally diif ball game, the major leagues :tongue: