Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I only wear brand names

siny83

Originally posted by destiny779

IMO, labels dont mean anything. I buy what I like, what i feel comfortable in and what my style is. I'll admit, I go for guys that dress nice and take care of themselves...but he doesnt have to be wearing labels. I have more clothes then I have room for, so if I bought labels all the time, I'd owe money on my credit card until i was in my mid 70's. I dont really see a point in labels either. But hey, if you could afford it then go for it if it makes you happy, but bkissa's right, if youre going to buy ugly clothes bc of a label, thats ridiculous

ok all done:tongue:

I AM WITH U GIRL!!! I buy what is cute, if i got it from the thrift store or neimans it doesn;t really matter aslong as it is cute one me... LOL. True labels/name brand is usually going to have better qaulity.. thats a given... and the whole deal with logos.. some people like to wear them dome don;t, everyone has different styles, u do what works for u.. and for those who think if u were logo clothings its like "advertising".. even if the shirt didn;t have a logo.. people who shop alot will prolly know or have an idea where the peice of clothing might be from.. true logos are easier advertisement.. but u are "advertising" even when u simply wear the designers clothing. I know 9 times out of 10 i can tell when someone is wearing something diesel.. with/without a logo on the shirt.. and the jeans.. those are pretty easy to telll as well. hehe..just an example ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

your corny and have no style.

:laugh: :laugh: that was great! i think i almost fell out of my seat

, i saw a $105 shirt that says, "Im wearing a fake D&G t-shirt" Why in the world would you pay $105 for that monstrosity of a clothing item? Its supposed to be funny?

i know exactly what shirt you are talking about and know someone who did wear it ( kid posts on cP) and imo hoenstly that was a great fuckin shirt. and YES it was funny. get a sense of humor :rolleyes:

and i will go with the others -- i really dont care to be walking bill board.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i know exactly what shirt you are talking about and know someone who did wear it ( kid posts on cP) and imo hoenstly that was a great fuckin shirt. and YES it was funny. get a sense of humor :rolleyes:

i gotta agree with you i was sooo tempted to buy that shirt at bloomies... but i passed on it... ( i opted for a pair of dark gray slacks with faint baby blue pinstripes d&g) in any event i thought it was hilarious...

since we're on this topic i want to bring something up.

who here has bought a car for the label?

but i guess a car-label is different than wearing a D&G logo. a car is more of a symbol of your economic status rather than your style.

Originally posted by bkissa

but i guess a car-label is different than wearing a D&G logo. a car is more of a symbol of your economic status rather than your style.

quality does come with the name of cars though.

Originally posted by bkissa

i dont purchase things just because of a label... its just that i have a penchant for fine items... (ie: cars, clothing, food, technology... etc.) however i wouldnt buy a car just because its a benz or audi, if it wasnt reliable or worth the money... it would be just plain stupid to do things like that.... wouldnt you agree? (but i guess value is in the eye of the beholder right?)

Originally posted by magilicuti

D&G is so hot right now that the joke does have meaning.

And Siny83, don't give us that bullshit about how your thread was a joke. It wasn't even stated sarcastically. Go rock your CK Jeans shirts

magilicutti, let it go. i dont have time to argue with u anymore. i have to go take pictures of myself in the mirror.

LOGOS ARE WACK..real syle can be found in someones garbage pail, at kmart, etc.. if you think having a 200 dollar shirt with a versachi logo makes you stylish your a fool. in fact, in my day, if you tried to come up to a nightspot with some logo laced shit, you not only didnt get let in, but got laughed at by everyone. haha

about to start designing my own clothes for myself...

put my logo on it......

C11H15NO2

TE Camp

#1 on the back

Originally posted by infinitrip

u keep following me up with nonsense. your wack. either expand or contract you asshole. in other words speak in such a manner that others can understand you, or keep your mouth shut..

Whoaaa is there a need for such hostility:eek:

u keep following me up with nonsense. your wack. either expand or contract you asshole. in other words speak in such a manner that others can understand you, or keep your mouth shut..

you must be one happy lil guy...

Originally posted by destiny779

Whoaaa is there a need for such hostility:eek:

pay no mind to it... i know i dont... ((the words of an ignoramus fall on deaf ears... look at what this troglodyte scribbled <i.e:below>he could barely articulate his thougths more importantly spell the words he wished to use... lol its a pity... i laugh to keep from crying because some where some how some time, this person will reproduce and there will be a spawn of it running around...

LOGOS ARE WACK..real syle can be found in someones garbage pail, at kmart, etc.. if you think having a 200 dollar shirt with a versachi logo makes you stylish your a fool. in fact, in my day, if you tried to come up to a nightspot with some logo laced shit, you not only didnt get let in, but got laughed at by everyone. haha

about to start designing my own clothes for myself...

put my logo on it......

C11H15NO2

TE Camp

#1 on the back