Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

how sick is this...

LOL......Typical convo to follow after discovering this site:

Guy calls some girl:

Guy: Hey whats up [insert girl's name here]

Girl: Ummm, who is this?

Guy: Its me John. You probably dont recognize my voice.

Girl: How the fuck did you get my number??

Guy:[laughs to self] Its funny that you ask that. To make a long story short, I saw you walking on the street one day and you really did catch my eye. And when I see something I like; let me tell you, I must have it.

Girl: What in god's name are you talking about??

Guy: [gives the playboy laugh] So back to the chase. I knew I couldnt approach you directly and introduce myself so I proceeded to follow you for the next 2 hours till you finally made your way home. At that point I realized I must make my move now or lose you forever. So I positioned myself at a perfect angle facing your home.

Girl: You sick fuck!!!

Guy: Sick..Most likely....Determined....Very much so[quick laugh]Anyways. Where was I? Ahhh yes.....I was able to catch a glimpse of you reaching into your mailbox. Once you got your mail and made your way inside, I ran over and quickly wrote down your name and address. I then went onto a website where I was able to buy all your info for a few bucks. Impressive...No?

Girl: I'm gonna call the cops you sick bastard!!!!

Guy: Speaking of cops. How's your dad doing? I know he's been retired from the force for awhile now. And when I say retired I do mean.....

Girl: [screams]Oh my god.....

Guy: I'm only kidding. I know he's been dead for a few years now..[laughs]......[hears click over phone].....hello....hello....You still with me??.......Ahhhhh dang......:laugh:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

LOL......Typical convo to follow after discovering this site:

Guy calls some girl:.........

Guy: I'm only kidding. I know he's been dead for a few years now..[laughs]......[hears click over phone].....hello....hello....You still with me??.......Ahhhhh dang......:laugh:

:eek: personal experience there? lol ;)

but seriously, that site is freaky :(