Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge...now Thats A Nightclub!!!

Originally posted by stonedcl

Is she a friend, cuz i will give my little toe for some of that!

actually my friend was fucking around, and found this website called www.ratemybody.com i saw a glipse of her and i had to throw her on my sig.

i would probably give my whole foot just to see her naked.:laugh:

she is really fucking hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by where2tonight

Stoned CL I guess when you havnt gotten laid since 97 one is willing to give up body parts in order to fufill your sexual needs.

Dude you know the last time I got laid was when Joe montana was still on the niners!!

MAN, do you BOYZ need a cold shower...:laugh: You guys are a tad bit :otopic:. . .:tongue: Aaanyway, back to MERGE I had a great time. . I posted more on my thread tons O fun. . but the Only bad thing I have to say is that there is more girls then GUYS. . WTF I was talking to these gals in the restroom and they thought that same thing. . .SO YOU BOYZ BETTER BE THERE SAT! :D even tho I like prep, you guys are still sweet to look at...:cool:

Originally posted by laurie619

MAN, do you BOYZ need a cold shower...:laugh: You guys are a tad bit :otopic:. . .:tongue: Aaanyway, back to MERGE I had a great time. . I posted more on my thread tons O fun. . but the Only bad thing I have to say is that there is more girls then GUYS. . WTF I was talking to these gals in the restroom and they thought that same thing. . .SO YOU BOYZ BETTER BE THERE SAT! :D even tho I like prep, you guys are still sweet to look at...:cool:

well, maybe your right it is a bad thing when there is more girls than guys, not for me though, the more girls the merrier, unless you draw that much attention, my main focus will be on you.;)

Originally posted by clubline2k3

well, maybe your right it is a bad thing when there is more girls than guys, not for me though, the more girls the merrier, unless you draw that much attention, my main focus will be on you.;)

HA HA HA THANKS. . .;) see ya sat. . Disco ball party. . I heard the decor is going to be nuts. . but we all know how Pete goes nuts with the decorations. . .I JUST LOVE THAT. . .:clap:

Originally posted by stonedcl

Remember when Merge first opened?

Merge Pizza that, Merge Pizza this....

Where are all them Temp loving Merge bashing people now?

Happy to see the place doing well..

i know isn't that funny, now the haters say its not a competition, there are both great clubs.

Originally posted by laurie619

HA HA HA THANKS. . .;) see ya sat. . Disco ball party. . I heard the decor is going to be nuts. . but we all know how Pete goes nuts with the decorations. . .I JUST LOVE THAT. . .:clap:

i heard the decoration is going to be sick, petey ordered 200 disco balls for that night. there theme party's are the best!!!

see you when i get there.:)

i know isn't that funny, now the haters say its not a competition, there are both great clubs.

What's funny is how quickly people forget where the competition began. Before Merge even had the sign on the building, people were posting posts such as: "Merge will rule the boulevard" and making statements like, "Tempts is going to be dead because Merge is going to blow Tempts away this summer!" I could go on, but "Merge Pizza" came out of the cockiness and pre-assumptions of certain people on the board AFTER the first couple of weekends Merge had opened and the outcome wasn't what they expected.

I don't need to get into what happened last year, but Tempts being DEAD was not the case at all. This year, there was no mention at the begining of the summer of competition and actually more praises of how all three clubs would be successful with the variety of DJ's this summer. It was very positive and only SOME people are trying to make comparisons. MOST people are still saying how great it is that there are a variety of DJ's/Music to choose from.

It's really not a competition and in my opinion, it couldn't possibly be because Tsettos and Rydell don't play similar music.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

What's funny is how quickly people forget where the competition began. Before Merge even had the sign on the building, people were posting posts such as: "Merge will rule the boulevard" and making statements like, "Tempts is going to be dead because Merge is going to blow Tempts away this summer!" I could go on, but "Merge Pizza" came out of the cockiness and pre-assumptions of certain people on the board AFTER the first couple of weekends Merge had opened and the outcome wasn't what they expected.

I don't need to get into what happened last year, but Tempts being DEAD was not the case at all. This year, there was no mention at the begining of the summer of competition and actually more praises of how all three clubs would be successful with the variety of DJ's this summer. It was very positive and only SOME people are trying to make comparisons. MOST people are still saying how great it is that there are a variety of DJ's/Music to choose from.

It's really not a competition and in my opinion, it couldn't possibly be because Tsettos and Rydell don't play similar music.

whoah, i was j/k, all three clubs are good, and your right, the styles and variety of djs, is what makes the shore so great this year.

THAT FUCKING PLACE IS UNREAL, RICHIE IS SICK, GEORGE LIQUORS YOU UP TILL YOU DROP, AND THE GIRLS ARE BANGIN'.

AND THE CLUB IS BEAUTIFUL. YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

:beer::beer: :beer:

Merge was a great time on Saturday, I'm fully recovered today finally... Rydell once again laid down a great set... The SF show to "Never Enough" was hotttt....

Deluxe, rhythm is a dancer mix was out of control...

George next time we do a shot, be sure to fill up your cup the same level as mine..... And stop pouring out the shots... :laugh:

Good times ...... Until next Saturday...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Merge was a great time on Saturday, I'm fully recovered today finally... Rydell once again laid down a great set... The SF show to "Never Enough" was hotttt....

Deluxe, rhythm is a dancer mix was out of control...

George next time we do a shot, be sure to fill up your cup the same level as mine..... And stop pouring out the shots... :laugh:

Good times ...... Until next Saturday...

YOU OVERLOOKED THE KLEA TIC TOC WITH LuZ. .. :eek: