Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Thursday!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

Perns if you are reading this, you interested in going for a few....Not going out this weekend has left me real edgy:(

Yeah let's go. I had a good time there.

Please let's not make it an all nighter holy no sleep have to go to work ok.................. Hmm who am I kidding..........

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah let's go. I had a good time there.

Please let's not make it an all nighter holy no sleep have to go to work ok.................. Hmm who am I kidding..........

Im serious, I would like to go....Nothing crazy, just a few drinks...Or as eddie vedar said, "I'LL RIDE THE WAVE WHERE IT TAKES ME"

Im serious, I would like to go....Nothing crazy, just a few drinks...Or as eddie vedar said, "I'LL RIDE THE WAVE WHERE IT TAKES ME"

Sounds good to me, now don't diss............... U wanna meet me there or take one car?

Sounds good to me, now don't diss............... U wanna meet me there or take one car?

I live in EB you live well I know where you live.....DEKO is by Abyss, so whats easiest for you...I dont know how close your house is from abyss, but Im like 15 mins or so....I guess it depends what will get you there and back faster...Coming to EB first or meeting me there?? If I remember where you live, I live closer.:confused:

I live in EB you live well I know where you live.....DEKO is by Abyss, so whats easiest for you...I dont know how close your house is from abyss, but Im like 15 mins or so....I guess it depends what will get you there and back faster...Coming to EB first or meeting me there?? If I remember where you live, I live closer.:confused:

Yeah I was afraid of that.. :blank: Ok fine fine sucks for me I hate to drive my rental

Yeah I was afraid of that.. :blank: Ok fine fine sucks for me I hate to drive my rental

I hate driving period...I have to watch myself, so i dont get too stupid...If its any consilation...I owe you 2 bday shots:D

Perns i owe you some shots as well if i can i'm gonna swing on thru for a few drinks since i don't get out much but i'm gonna behave and only have a few.(yea right) "jeff " i dont wanna hang with you though you are a bad influince on me and if your gonna dance on any boxes your gonna have to "go home for the night" perns are you going to Rio on wed.? if so i'll talk to you then to make sure your going to deko on thurs.:bday:

JUST WANNA PERSONALLY INVITE EVERYBODY DOWN TO THE MY 4TH ANNUAL LEO BIRTHDAY BASH AT DEKO LOUNGE, ITS GONNA GET CRAZY. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN TO MY PREVIOUS BIRTHDAY BASHES YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT, COME EARLY AND BE CAREFUL YOUR IN FOR A LONG EVENING.:eek:

Originally posted by juicybkny

Perns i owe you some shots as well if i can i'm gonna swing on thru for a few drinks since i don't get out much but i'm gonna behave and only have a few.(yea right) "jeff " i dont wanna hang with you though you are a bad influince on me and if your gonna dance on any boxes your gonna have to "go home for the night" perns are you going to Rio on wed.? if so i'll talk to you then to make sure your going to deko on thurs.:bday:

Yeah come to DEKO come to DEKo come TO DEKO. That woud be great................... :D Were not gonna get crazy though...........

God maybe if I keep telling myself that I may belive it.

Yeah come to DEKO come to DEKo come TO DEKO. That woud be great................... :D Were not gonna get crazy though...........

God maybe if I keep telling myself that I may belive it.

Does this mean we are all going to go>>>I dont like getting amped and then being dissappointed:mad:

juicybkny---I only dance on the box when I should be working....Im much calmer when Im not working.:D

I will make an apperrance def.

I dont like the "MAKE AN APPEARENCE" comment....Thats shady...Thats like saying dont call me, I'll call you...

Anyone else think perns is messing with me??:D

I dont like the "MAKE AN APPEARENCE" comment....Thats shady...Thats like saying dont call me, I'll call you...

Anyone else think perns is messing with me??:D

Listen JP, I will call u when I leave my house, then we can meet. I have to drive my beat up rental in that Piece man........ sucks come pick me up? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Listen JP, I will call u when I leave my house, then we can meet. I have to drive my beat up rental in that Piece man........ sucks come pick me up? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll have to give this consideration....But that means your on my time schedule....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jerryx

JUST WANNA PERSONALLY INVITE EVERYBODY DOWN TO THE MY 4TH ANNUAL LEO BIRTHDAY BASH AT DEKO LOUNGE, ITS GONNA GET CRAZY. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN TO MY PREVIOUS BIRTHDAY BASHES YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT, COME EARLY AND BE CAREFUL YOUR IN FOR A LONG EVENING.:eek:

Do you think i know what your talking about??? :D I am all over this party...:party: