Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is there HIP HOP in South Beach

perns2002

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting some hip-hop promotion on any given day on the beach. Just look for the rudest, most obnoxious crowd, and head straight for it. Unfortunately, the lowest common denominator is now the status quo.

Good call on Homecookin'! I'd 4gotten ab that...it's been a while since I've been, but if it's still like b4...it's a pretty good time!

Oh and Crobar on Thursdays and Spin on Saturday's is by the same people....so it's pretty much the same exact thing, just a diff. place.

Unfortunately, the lowest common denominator is now the status quo.

yup:( Is it just me...or does the crowd on the beach,,and overall 4 that matter...just seem to get worse and worse? =/

Originally posted by meli24

Yeah, I missed the suit but hopefully you'll where it again this weekend. Sorry I was looking forward to meeting some of you guys on Friday but I was in the ghetto (I mean Iguana Cantina).

:(

U poor thing! I hope u made the bestof it though and had some coronas or margaritas or something!

I actually drank for free so it was a cheap night but there are some ghetto ass people there and some major viejos that try to pick you up when they could be your father. What it that? There should be a law that no one over 40 could get into clubs or make a club just for viejos. It's horrible!

But I have to admit I had a blast with the bartenders and took shots with them the whole night. They are all pretty cool.

Sunnyhost did you go to Spin on Friday too?

well i am the first to appreciate a good hip hop party.....and tuesdays at rain, in my opinion, is the best one by far....its the oldest hip hop party still around here...i remember the groovejet dayz, when i used to work that party, and it has only gotten better.....also saturdays at rain is hip hop, i havent been yet but it should be really good cause my friend mark leventhal hosts it, and all his parties have always kicked ass \anyway, whatever you do HAVE FUN!!!!!:)