Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth's stupid sob story...

joeg

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You wanna talk about brutal and heartless? . . . :mad: . . try living with the kind of ridicule that Quoth gave to Joe every day of your fucking LIFE!! . . Try getting that not only from people you hate, but from friends and family as well!! . . I've been there, and for all of you that say "that's just too fucking low" . . well you KNOW WHAT!!!. . you all should read my fucking quote above, cause it's 100 percent FUCKING TRUE!! . . .:mad: . . . I know I haven't been the warmest person to Joe lately, and Joe and I have discussed it in private .. . but I just had to speak up here . .

I talked to Mike about why he doesn't like joe . .and truth is, his annoyance (READ ANNOYANCE) is that joe comes off as a kid . .As some kind of sidekick . .And truth is, joe, when he takes on that role annoys me at times too . .but YOU KNOW WHAT??!!?? . . YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEBODY, YOU TELL HIM OR HER EXACTLY . . . EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH THEM, and YOU SETTLE IT IN PRIVATE . . . CAUSE YOU BRING IT PUBLIC AND THE ONLY OPTION IN THE END IS TO FIGHT BACK!!

And what else is the kid gonna say? . . what the fuck else . . WHAT THE FUCK ELSE IS HE GONNA DEFEND HIMSELF WITH!!! .. . . Nah, you all want him to lay down like the fat kid he is . . I been there, and all I can tell you is there is a certain boiling point after which anything is game and all punches will be pulled . . .

I don't condone what Joe said, it's a tough thing to go through something like what Mike is going through with his mom (AND , FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'VE BEEN THERE AS WELL, SO DON'T ANY OF YOU FUCKS EVEN TRY TO INSINUATE THAT I DON'T KNOW MIKE'S PAIN!!!) . . If I was joe and I received that kind of abuse I would have taken Mike's skull and bounced it off the fucking pavement until he didn't GO ANYMORE! . . I would fuck that kid up so badly that his embodiement of fear. . the ONE SYMBOL IN HIS LIFE OF WHAT TERRIFIES HIM WOULD BE MY FACE!!!. . Mike is actually lucky that Joe is such a mild guy. . . 'cause I've seen the object of ridicule snap in the past, and it AINT PRETTY .. . .

. . Theres only so much festering disgusting anger that you can keep inside yourself until you gotta let it out . . .

BOTH PARTIES in this equation have taken things too far, anyone who says otherwize IS FUCKING IGNORANT! . . . :mad: . .

. . . And I'd also like to say . . Alot of what I said above smacks in the face of what I'd said in private earlier, but you know what, I gotta stick up for Joe, cause I know what he's going through all to well! . . . :mad: . .

WHOOAAAAA easy there ....I do know what joe is going through which is why i said , if you read my post again, "I can understand where you would get pissed off at quoths jokes at you and he doesnt put things into perspective with the whole making fun of you thing..." but like i said, once you start on a persons family THATS when you crossed the line. I just put my two cents in ok. my opinion. And i dont think anyone is insinuating that you dont know his pain, I however, also know what hes going through which is why I decided to offer my opinion. Joe doesnt deserve the shit quoth was saying to him, but quoth didnt deserve to get his family attacked.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roha3000

Mike, you have given some explanation for why he chose this course of action, however, that in no way is any justification for it. As I already said, mess with my family and you just got a free trip to the hospital.

If you piss me off enough, i'd do the same to you... But you treat me with respect, and I do the same for you.

Let me clarify a few things for the viewers at home...

1) I do not apologize or regret a word of that masterpiece.

2) I feel he deserves every word of it, and even some things I held back on that would have made that look like g-rated material...

3) It is not right to do what I did... but I got tired of handling the situation "right"... if he had a problem with me, he should have just pm'ed me...

4) I'm a relatively calm person... but every once in a while... people need to be taught a lesson... and this lesson was 2 things...

a) You don't know me, even if you think you do.

B) Try me.

I guess the moral of the story is this...

We all have our flaws, our troubles, and our demons that haunt us... don't be a catalyst... it doesn't work out well for any of the parties involved...

Okay first of all, let me just say that I no way advocate going after a very very touchy spot like this. Whatever quoth and his mom are going through I am sure it is hard enough as it is and I cannot condone Joe's response at all. I have to admit I'm still collecting my jaw off the floor.

HOWEVER

For those of you that think that fat jokes and whatnot are "just joking around"... they aren't. Gyro/Cannoli jokes and stuff like that, it's all targeted at lighthearted little funny crap, and no one is gonna get offended. But like Joe said, imagine how perhaps Spragga would react if he was walking down the street and someone yelled out "HEY! GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR CHAINS NIGGER!" (not to spotlight u ragga but I just need an example).

See, i don't know of many people that are really insecure or ashamed about their nationality or their taste in music or the way they dance. However, when you're overweight, you're terribly insecure about it. I was a chubby kid in elementary school, not obese or anything but chunky, and I used to get RAILED ON for it. That kind of thing targets your weakest point and it hurts you to the core, and even if it's said just as a joke it still makes you go home and cry your eyes out because you hate yourself for the way you look. Our society is built on the thin, toned perception of beauty and ironically on fast food culture as well, and mix the two you are bound to have some victims. It's very insensitive of all of you to say that everything that Quoth, and shook and rizzo and everyone else who contributed said is just funny. Because it's not. And whether those contributing parties realize it or not, they are all guilty of inflicting torture upon that kid and my heart goes out to him.

So while it was really fucked up to go after such a soft spot in Quoth's life.... keep in mind that Joe's been being stabbed in that same spot for MONTHS now. Think about that. Thanks.

joe G is a fat mother fuker and as i read this i can't wait for teh day i get to see yoru fat ass so i can beat the fat off of u LoL i mean yoru a obese mother fuker on the real u deserve death and i wish and hope i am the 1 to bring it upon u :laugh:

u fat fuken loser

Originally posted by shook

joe G is a fat mother fuker and as i read this i can't wait for teh day i get to see yoru fat ass so i can beat the fat off of u LoL i mean yoru a obese mother fuker on the real u deserve death and i wish and hope i am the 1 to bring it upon u :laugh:

u fat fuken loser

speaking of fuked up...how are you goin to say stuff like that because of what a person looks like.I dont know what he looks like but damn was there really a need...

:confused:

Originally posted by joeg

hey adam, what would you do if someone constantly addressed you with the N word... (you don't even have to answer that... just think about it...)

Wouldn't phase me kid...If someone says that looking to take a swing at me with a pitchfork like in the ol' south...then I'd defend myself.

Words are what they are....WORDS! If you let shit that peeps say to you get in your head, you've lost the battle.

And this goes to ALL PARTIES INVOLVED...no offense but if you're so friggin insecure about it....try and SOLVE YOUR problem then try to create more by attacking peeps.

Geez :rolleyes:

For all you people who are defending quoth on his 'personal' problem, just realize that Mike chose to air his dirty laundry out in a PUBLIC FORUM. MIKE CROSSED THE LINE IN TAKING THIS PERSONAL TRAUMA AND TURNING IT INTO A SYMPATHY FORUM FOR HIMSELF. It doesn't take a genius to anticipate the Negative and positive remarks that would be offered to him.

Mike, next time, keep your problems PRIVATE and discuss them with REAL friends, not a message board. I'm sure your mom would not appreciate this.

And for the rest of cp....GET A LIFE, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO 'THREATEN' OTHER PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET.

-iliana

:cool:

i'd just like to point out that perhaps family is off limits for many of you. but maybe that's not what's off limits for joe. (i'm not suggesting that this is actually true) but maybe joe has been in therapy for 10 years about the shit mike is constantly making fun of him for. and making fun of him in public i might add. none of us know how much it bothers him. if it didn't bother him, Quoth wouldn't be doing it i'm sure.

once again, both parties are equally wrong here i think. if you make an enemy expect the worst in return. everyone has their sensitive spots and if you don't know what they are don't judge so harshly. what's a joke to one person is deadly serious to another. for example - if i'm getting laid all the time but someone's busting me on all the rejections i get - that's fine. but if i've never had a gf or had sex or even had a girl interested in me and you make fun of me getting dissed that's something else. and if you do it everyday so that everyone knows about it - in fact people who have never met me suddenly know me as "that kid that they make fun of cause girls think he's a loser" even though you don't really know me, chances are i'm gonna be irate. its all perspective.

of course, messing with someone's family is shitty too (its not something i would ever do) - but then again - you post personal shit on the board (a board where you have a very abrasive personality) and you're gonna have to deal with the reactions. thumbs down all around.

once again: mike, hope everything works out....

Originally posted by shook

u fat fuken loser

Amazing......:blown:

So I wonder how many people are gonna get pissed at George for posting this since all of a sudden CP has adapted a code of conduct........:confused:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Amazing......:blown:

So I wonder how many people are gonna get pissed at George for posting this since all of a sudden CP has adapted a code of conduct........:confused:

lol, no, but if hes ever stupid enough to post anything remotely personal... i'll be the first to tear it apart in my patented "WAY over the line" style... and then the moral police can all reply with "yo, bro, thats just not right..."

this is probably the most fucked up thing ive seen on cp there are lines if you didnt know that you shouldnt cross.ive been where quoths is at .i was also chubby fat what ever you want to call it in elementry school.but the thing that made me want to reply was the nigger analogy what if some one said the n word well you know what you can lose the weight but i will alway be black no matter what so please stop throwing that in your replys.ive been here only three months and yeah ive seen post by quoth about joe calling him fatvirgin whatever (havent seen all the post) so i guess you feel good now got that off your chest joe i think everyone has been made fun of at this boared one time or another but if it bothered you so bad why didnt you handle it in the beginning instead of bottling it up

I've been doing other things the past 2 days with my life such as working..making money...going out with this girl i recently met and the normal things that people do in life.

My inital response when i first saw this was that,it in pure honesty did not and STILL DOES NOT bother me nor phase me and i chose not to respond cause its silly.

Now i see all you gang up on joe and shit but you really shouldn't be. The kid did what HE FELT was "the right thing to do" but in reality there is no "RIGHT THING" to do cause we are both wrong and he chose a really silly way to show that,"OK MIKE SAYING WHAT YOU SAID TO ME WENT OVER THE LINE".

Me and joe have always had what i would say is a love/hate relationship...as many of you have said...everyone at some point has gotten made fun and its usually more than once or however times...point is that i bust everyones balls and everyone busts everyone else's balls. This scenario is no different except that joe felt he needed to show he was the bigger man by hitting me where it hurts by quoting me something personal about my family.

Truth is..is that...of course he knows he is wrong but not and never admit it.

Was i ever wrong? ABSOLUTELY Have i ever admitted it? Well, if i haven't i just did so there ya go.

The thing here is that...this seriously did not bother me one bit basically cause of the fact that YES i did choose to air my dirty laundry as iliana said...and YES i am and WAS fully aware of positive and negative responses and its simply that..at that VERY time i need to vent and really didnt care if ANYONE responded it was surprising to begin with cause hell, who knows if someone will ever respond to a thread someone makes it happens all the time.

Have i said horrible things to joe? sure. Has he done the same back? Sure.

Have i said shit and/or fucked around with joe in person? Sure

Has joe done the same back calling me a skinny McFuckstick lol? Sure.

Does it ever bother me? HELL NO...its all humor even if you people think its drawing the line.

If it TRULYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BOTHERED joe of what i said to him in person did he ever say anything to me or PM me HIMSELF and say "hey mike im having a rough day bro...can ya just chill and shit with the sarcastic humor?" NO.

If he had ever done that would i respect that of him?? ABSOLUTELY.

Now the thing that seriously you people MUSTTTTTTTTTT get over is the fact that...THIS IS A COMPUTER.

Would joe ever say to me face to face what he said about me in this thread? NO.

Why? cause he and any person in their right mind would know they would get dropped because its one thing to say something bout someone to their face but to bring their family (or other party) into it is completely silly and childish.

Now some of you may be thinking... "oh shit quoth just punked out cause of what joe said about his mom blah blah etc etc" Now if you listen to yourselves..that in itself sounds like horseshit and middle school shit.

why?

CAUSE IT IS STILL A COMPUTER.

joe sits there behind his cubicle at work prolly having a bad day like always all bottled up...i say some shit cause i just come home from work in the morning after having a bad day all bottled up myself and BAM!! we butt heads.

If all this transpired inPERSON then it would punking out

But...

In person..it is always a different story.

Do we get along in person and fuck around with each other and yet have smiles on our faces? Absolutely.

Did joe ever hook a brother up (me) and give him a ride to penn station? Absolutely.

Did i ever step in on my own when things were bad personally between justin and joe? Absolutely.

Is there ever severely bad blood between myself and joe in person? None at all.

SO....this brings me back to my next question...

For those who say "quoth would attack joeg the same way if joeg was in the same situation that quoth is in"

THATS ENTIRELY NOT AT ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY??

Well im sure joe can tell them....if not...then i will..

Joe...as much as we verbally abuse each other...did i not SHOW the utmost respect and wish you and your father well when you told me at Vinyl that he had skin cancer on his dick?

I belive that i was nothing more of a gentleman to you and gave you my prayers as well at a time that i knew you needed it.

WELL THERE YOU GO....for those who said i would hit joe where it hurts FAMILY and PERSONAL WISE...YOUR COMPLETELTY WRONG..

cause if i did..then you dig up some thread where i made fun of joe's father and his skin cancer.

I mean...hell no i dont condone this thread...he calls it a masterpiece..yet i have seen better.

Im sure joe feels like the bigger man here or like "hey look at me..i sure got quoth good here i got him where it hurts" but the truth is..is that...it doesnt hurts the slightest bit cause you didnt say this to me in person nor did i. Its just clubplanet..just a computer.

Does joeg hate me? who cares

do i hate joeg? no...but i cant stand him sometimes and i think the feeling is likewise with anyone in general and in life not just him or me.

The moral here IS NOT...

"A) you dont know me even you think you do

B) try me"

The moral here is more like...

joe...if you have kept yerself bottled up inside and have been wanting to show that what i say to you in fact hits you more personally that i think...then to show your the bigger man...instead of writing some sillyness about me and my mom (which btw is a situation only i can understand and the ACTUAL TRUTH is that it turns out to be WAY LESS then what i had posted and she aint committed she is sleeping in her bed in her room this minutes as a matter of fact) then you should have PM-ed me or gotten in touch with me and i know you know you can get in touch with me cause i could do the same and be like.. "QUOTH WTF MAN...WHY CANT YOU CHILL THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME" Its like POINT BLANK SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS REALLY BOTHERED YOU...how many times in person have you seen me that you had YOUR chance to say something to me? Are you or were you afraid? Cause dude i woulda been more than respectful to listen.

But all in all had you done either one of what i just mentioned...i woulda gave you severe enormous respect for actually bringing up a point cause a lotta times i forget how sensitive people really are because as someone said i DO have an abrasive personality of which i am sorry for at times and can not control, its just how i am and what is expected of myself.

Hell no i am not saying that we be best friends and walk off in the sunset but damn, its sad but true that we do run into each other and you do leave me with the option of

A) puttin my left fist through your nose or jaw when i see you next time

or

B)Buying yer young ass a beer and talking things out and actually understanding one another for the very 1st time.

Now if you say your not a violent person, nor a lawbreaker...then the smart and noble thing would be to pick choice B.

To be quite honest...As much as a lotta peoole would like to see me do choice A) to you..

That would be cutting into my time from others things i could be doing such as drinking...dancing...working...fucking...relaxing..and i would hate to tell people when its over when they ask "yo quoth wtf why is joeg bleeding?" "oh he said something about my mom over the computer"

just think how gay that sounds.

Now i really dont care how anyone takes this...as long as joe reads it which im sure he will, i'll be content.

As far as his personal feelings go? hell we all have em and sometime they are hard to change but its up to you.

I definitely think though that regardless of the future...its best that some people even myself and joeg...take a break from the computer and the clubplanet persona and actually go on with their regular lives and reflect upon it that you did something more positive than sitting here making fun of someones mother or making fun of someone who has a weight problem.

Originally posted by quoth

Truth is..is that...of course he knows he is wrong but not and never admit it.

Originally posted by joeg

3) It is not right to do what I did...

see, the funny (read: sick) thing about all this is... I knew you wouldn't care... (as I said in one of my previous posts)...

why did I know you wouldn't care? (pretty risky bet to make)

because I know I wouldn't care... and as WAY different as we are, we're both complete nutcases, and normal things don't affect us the same way as other people...

see, i'm not "angry", i don't "hate" you... I just figured that if we were going to play the personal insult game, i'd one-up you... you can ask steve/justin... I've been laughing my ass off about this whole thing for 2 days... (yeah, i'm a sick F)

honestly, if we see each other out... yeah, i'll still say whats up... maybe we'll throw back a beer and shoot the shit...

I mean, we both know I don't really have a vested interest in whether your mom lives or dies... and for your sake, I hope everything turns out ok... yeah, you know i can kinda relate, with my dad's cancer and all...

i mean, you obviously weren't going to read this and burst into tears... i mean, comon... lets be serious... lol...

but the fact still remains... if you want to take this 'game' even further... its quite obvious i have no boundaries... if you want to end it here... then yeah... heinekens it is.

(and mike, if i get on your f'ing nerves... fucking pm me about it... don't keep it to yourself, and then start taking shots...)