Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I stood up for like 3 hours last night. . .

clubkat

shopping. . .and here are my new items:

0057.jpg

The Wascally Wabbit

Is the Jack Rabbit, and she's sure to love it. Made of a bright pink, pliant jelly, the tip of this beauty is realistically sculpted. The rotating pearls in the center of the shaft provide both internal and external stimulation at her sensitive opening. While the perfectly pearled shaft rotates and vibrates, massaging her inside, the frisky bunny's ears are busy tickling her clitoris on the outside. The shaft and stimulator are controlled separately, so she can customize her experience every time. Women the world over are in love with the Jack Rabbit.

5535031N.jpg

The Silver Bullet

It's a multi-speed, powerful, yet sleek vibrator. Known for beauty and spark, this heart throb loves a smooth, silver vibe that's as elegantly sleek as she is. Kira's Personal Vibe will get you off, and send you into orgasmic bliss! Enjoy!

and they threw in some free coasters too! 8888014V.jpg

;)

Kat ::waiting for ups to arrive any second now::

Originally posted by gabo

what guy can compete with a clit attachment? that thing is going to put us out of work

yes, the clit attachment is so so so key, but petey sweetness, i can guarantee that no chicky is gonna pick wabbit ears over a mouth and tongue... :D

well i wouldn't at least... :half: