Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

What do u love...

Recommended Posts

about ur significant other?

enough of this depressing shit...those in love, what do u love about this person? :heart:what does he/she do to melt ur heart and bring happy tears or that smile that u just cant wipe off ur face for days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that he is sensative, he knows exactlty what to say. You can either call that being smooth or suave but I don't care. He makes me feel so great when I am with him and when I am not with him.

I love the way we can be stupid.... I mean freakin' retards laughing about stupid shit that we make up or come up with.

I love that we can spend two days w/o leaving the house naked, watching movies and not even care that the phone is ringing or what is going on outside. God I can really go one here.

I love that he compliments me every morning, and says "wake up beautiful it 6:30. Ok Iam going to stop here...... I cannot wait to get home and hug him..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

Although my ex and I aren't together...one thing that always made me smile, and still does...is the way he used to play with my hair....

He used to do it always at the right times...and it always made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

:eek: what is your x-b/f name or what is ur name....this is might be very funny!!!:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love....

the way he always knows exactly how to make me laugh

how hes supportive of everything i do

i love the way he caresses my face and my hair when we just lie there together...

i love that 'look' he gives me... that lets me know that we're both thinking the same thing :hump: lol

i love that he brings me flowers for no reason other than to make me smile

i love the way he gently grabs my hand while hes driving... or while we're at the dinner table...

i love that he waits up for me every night after work...

i love when he kisses me and says "i could do this forever"...

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtcgspot

being that i have no significant other...theres nothing i can love about her, cuz she dont exist. but if i did have one i wouldnt flaunt it all over the boards.

WHy not flaunt her though (if he did exist) it is ok to be proud of who you love, or even show off a little?? I love it when my guy talks highly of me, wants everyone to know that I am with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

WHy not flaunt her though (if he did exist) it is ok to be proud of who you love, or even show off a little?? I love it when my guy talks highly of me, wants everyone to know that I am with him.

sometimes certain people dont like to see that shit thrown in their face though all over the boards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtcgspot

being that i have no significant other...theres nothing i can love about her, cuz she dont exist. but if i did have one i wouldnt flaunt it all over the boards.

i dont have one either but ill tell u what i love about my fuck buddy...

• i love falling asleep on his chest.

• i love waking up and still being snuggled together.

•_i love having deep conversations.

• i love when he gives me little kisses on my face

• when he whispers dirty things in my ear

• when we are out having dinner somewhere and we look into eachothers eyes & want eachother so badly right then and there

• when hes all serious about work (i think its cute)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtcgspot

sometimes certain people dont like to see that shit thrown in their face though all over the boards

Please explain, what shit ? Thrown? It isn't on purpose. Don't read the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

i dont have one either but ill tell u what i love about my fuck buddy...

• i love falling asleep on his chest.

• i love waking up and still being snuggled together.

•_i love having deep conversations.

• i love when he gives me little kisses on my face

• when he whispers dirty things in my ear

• when we are out having dinner somewhere and we look into eachothers eyes & want eachother so badly right then and there

• when hes all serious about work (i think its cute)

Sounds like you guys have more than just the f-thing going on .............. :hump::love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×