Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are guys weird..........

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

just venting, had a weird night with my girl....sometimes i don't know why i even bother. they're a weird, schizophrenic species.:mad:

..werd...toque one up and chalk it up to the bizarre universe we live in...

:smoke:

just venting, had a weird night with my guy....sometimes i don't know why i even bother. they're a weird, schizophrenic species.:mad:

. . . OH please . . Left to their own devices guys go in a straight line and get the job done . . the only reason there's any chaos in our fucking lives is because of you fembots and YOU KNOW IT!! . . . Why don't you elaborate on the situation and I'd be willing to bet I can prove the point . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . OH please . . Left to their own devices guys go in a straight line and get the job done . . the only reason there's any chaos in our fucking lives is because of you fembots and YOU KNOW IT!! . . . Why don't you elaborate on the situation and I'd be willing to bet I can prove the point . . :rolleyes: . . .

Amen............women are one big chemical imbalance with legs. Men are much less complicated both physically and biologocally.

We are the source of our own difficulties.

We are the ones that brew situations into drama.

We are the ones who contemplate imaginary issues.

You really cant blame your signifancant other for situations that YOU have problems with.

Its not a problem till you make it one.

:flame:

just venting, had a weird night with my guy....sometimes i don't know why i even bother. they're a weird, schizophrenic species.:mad:

ok yea they are i gotta agree with you...I told my friend today that I'm covinced that guys dont want a nice girl...and my friend told me im nuts. He said nice girls are much harder to find then a nice guy...Sooo my conclusion is that I'll never get it. And that Ive accepted :tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

ok yea they are i gotta agree with you...I told my friend today that I'm covinced that guys dont want a nice girl...and my friend told me im nuts. He said nice girls are much harder to find then a nice guy...Sooo my conclusion is that I'll never get it. And that Ive accepted :tongue:

My friends and i joke around that girls don't want a nice guy.

They want some schmuck from NJGuido.com to hang from, who will treat them like shit, but is good enough to put a lot of work into the relationship so that they can cling desperately to it even though there's no way possible to be happy.

Hence why it's impossible to find a nice girl.

Nice guys are all around but girls love snubbing us for Mr. Fabulous and Gorgeous... then after it all comes crashing down we've moved on because we've learned better.

That's the cycle. Neverending.

I have to agree with you TODAY.................. My man holy super pissed me off last night.......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by cintron

They want some schmuck from NJGuido.com to hang from, who will treat them like shit, but is good enough to put a lot of work into the relationship so that they can cling desperately to it even though there's no way possible to be happy.

Nice guys are all around but girls love snubbing us for Mr. Fabulous and Gorgeous... then after it all comes crashing down we've moved on because we've learned better.

You aint fuckin lying! :aright:

Originally posted by cintron

No offense but its too bad that most of the guys on NJguido.com dont have a personality or intelligence to match the good looks. Now I'm not saying all of them are like that because obviously there are the ones who aren't , the actual good looking guy with a great personality and intelligence to match. but IMO I found that most are. And theres no such thing as Mr. Fabulous in general I think most of the women, including myself, know that there is no such thing. Most women I think would go for a decent looking guy with a personality and can have some intelligence over a guy who was gorgeous with no personality or looks. One's Mr. Fabulous might be what another woman calls decent.

perns2002...that is the worst when you have to go to bed knowing you have to have an important talk the next day. Did everything work out ok?

No offense but its too bad that most of the guys on NJguido.com dont have a personality or intelligence to match the good looks. Now I'm not saying all of them are like that because obviously there are the ones who aren't , the actual good looking guy with a great personality and intelligence to match. but IMO I found that most are. And theres no such thing as Mr. Fabulous in general I think most of the women, including myself, know that there is no such thing. One's Mr. Fabulous might be what another woman calls decent.

perns2002...that is the worst when you have to go to bed knowing you have to have an important talk the next day. Did everything work out ok?

It wasn't anthing like a break-up or a where is this going kinda thing. Thanks for the concern :) I hate going to bed upset cuz I don't sleep well, and you jut wake up repalying your argument you know ? The jerk called all early to appologize which I knew he would. I hate that I can not stay mad at him. I know it will resurface again cuz I am still a little annoyed and I cant get into it at work................ Follow?

Originally posted by perns2002

It wasn't anthing like a break-up or a where is this going kinda thing. Thanks for the concern :) I hate going to bed upset cuz I don't sleep well, and you jut wake up repalying your argument you know ? The jerk called all early to appologize which I knew he would. I hate that I can not stay mad at him. I know it will resurface again cuz I am still a little annoyed and I cant get into it at work................ Follow?

Yea I know I do that, argue with someone and replay it in my head when I should be sleeping. As much as I wish I could say, dont let what happened bother you at work, I cant because I know its still going to. Feel better (at least he apologized..doesnt make everything better but it helps;) )

Yea I know I do that, argue with someone and replay it in my head when I should be sleeping. As much as I wish I could say, dont let what happened bother you at work, I cant because I know its still going to. Feel better (at least he apologized..doesnt make everything better but it helps;) )

He alwyas appologizes and does the flower thing, I just can't be mad at him........ JERRRK ha ha

THanks again.........................

• 2 years later...

I think u just stole the thoughts i been having about my ex ... amen...thats why i drown myself in alchohol and listen to trance till i can drift away from reality every weekend to forget the devil im still in love with. Atleast i know im not alone out there and p.s. the devil is definitly a woman i know her personally

whatever...

girls are wierd!!!

my girl wants me to go tao an apple festival...

what the fuck is that and on what planet would she think i wanna go...

they sell apples in a bag at dagastinos...