Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tantara Tour dates...

Hey guys, sopha here just giving you a heads up about our next appearances. this friday if you guys dont have anything to do, stop by 1223 (right across from club 5). they are starting this new weekly where dark tribal house and breaks will be spun. Sounds good to me and definitely something I can work with. Plus they will have a fire eater there as well. we're scheduled to dance between 12 and 3. Or whenever the crowd dies down. But afterwards i'm going to check out buzz for some breaks action!

Next stop...Glow for D:Fuse's night Aug 10th. I know some of you have already had your calendar's marked for this night. I think it should be fun. Anyway, more later.

Sopha

Ewwwwww you guys SUCK I'm not goin ta see YOU GUYS ewwwwwww

LoL whenever you get some dates set up after I move back to DC let me know, I'll come throw rotten tomatoes at you ;) JK, I'll bring a whole lotta singles so I can slip them in your gold sparkley G-string :eek:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ewwwwww you guys SUCK I'm not goin ta see YOU GUYS ewwwwwww

LoL whenever you get some dates set up after I move back to DC let me know, I'll come throw rotten tomatoes at you ;) JK, I'll bring a whole lotta singles so I can slip them in your gold sparkley G-string :eek:

huh?:confused: