Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys and Girls.......lets hear your TOP THREE

JonStephen

Originally posted by covetoys

Turlington

Theron

King

If I was a woman I'd probably still be into women, but I would have to say that I'm sure most girls can't resist,

David Bowie

Brad Pitt

Johnny Depp

David Bowie??? :eek: He's awesome and all, but the man's like 105 or something! lol

Originally posted by reenichole

guys

1Tom Cruise

2Vin Diesel

3Mark McGrath

4Robert Deniro/Al Pachino(GOTTA LOVE SCARFACE)

girls

Halle Berry

Heather Hunter

Jamie Presley

Charlize Theiron(sp)

ohh! i def agreew iwth mark mcgrath...(forgot about that one) hell you might as well through david boreanz in there wiht him.. hehehe i def wont mind being bitten by him :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

ohh! i def agreew iwth mark mcgrath...(forgot about that one) hell you might as well through david boreanz in there wiht him.. hehehe i def wont mind being bitten by him :D

he can bite me any time also:D

Originally posted by reenichole

guys

1Tom Cruise

2Vin Diesel

3Mark McGrath

4Robert Deniro/Al Pachino(GOTTA LOVE SCARFACE)

i dont get what girls see in Vin Diesel.... he looks like a dooof

off the top of my head::

1. jessica alba

2. natalie portman

3. nia long

These probably aren't legitimately my top 3, but since I don't fantacize about celebrities all day, these are the first three that popped into my head...

Kirsten Dunst

Valeria Mazza

Jeanette Lee (The Black Widow)

For those who don't know who the last one is...

cc_janlee_i.jpg

Nothing quite like a woman who knows how to work a cue...

I know what you mean my mom thinks he's hot I dont get it except for the non-pretty boy element and the buff bod. He used to bounce at Mars, which is probably b4 most of your clubbing days and he also bounced at Tunnel. I dunno he's an ugly dude with muscles and charisma. whateva?

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

I know what you mean my mom thinks he's hot I dont get it except for the non-pretty boy element and the buff bod. He used to bounce at Mars, which is probably b4 most of your clubbing days and he also bounced at Tunnel. I dunno he's an ugly dude with muscles and charisma. whateva?

OK, I'm not a Vin Diesel buff at all. I don't think he's a good actor, and his movies do nothing for me. But, never underestimate muscles or charisma... especially charisma. I'm actually not sure how charsmatic he is either. I think he may have that "tall dark stranger" thing going for him. But, I think a lot of it has to do with his name.

Vin Diesel is, by far, one of the luckiest names you can be given (he says it is in fact his real name). For all those Vin Diesel buffs.. would he be nearly as sexy to you if his name were... Phil Jacobson? Think of the guy, how he looks, what you like about him, what really turns you on about him, and think "Vin Diesel." Now, think of that same image that you just had, and think "Phil Jacobson." Is he still as appealing?