Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does this match / go...

Thats of the "brown and black" debate...some say brown and black look okay together, some say it's a no-no. I say that suit with a beige shirt and maroon pin stripes will be a dismal failure...plus, if you totally loved the idea you would, at least, have the confidence to pull it off and make it look couture acceptable, but otherwise the suit and bad color combo will wear you.

Originally posted by honeye16

Thats of the "brown and black" debate...some say brown and black look okay together, some say it's a no-no. I say that suit with a beige shirt and maroon pin stripes will be a dismal failure...plus, if you totally loved the idea you would, at least, have the confidence to pull it off and make it look couture acceptable, but otherwise the suit and bad color combo will wear you.

whoa.. you read my mind... the final thing that made me think it wasnt a good idea.. is the fact that im doubting it so i wont have the confidence to pull it off... grrr... oh well... im going to pick out something else then...