Clubplanet Nightlife Community

River Street And Joeys Pictures!!

River Street was a good time........ it was nice to meet a bunch of people from cp...... would've been awesome if 'some girl' didn't erase the camera in the first hour.... i didn't remember much after 2am...... hehe..... and the goddam bathroom guy begs for singles.... he wasn't to happy posing for pics tho hahahha.....

:party:

Originally posted by truthbtold

joeys looks packed, i wish i went there how this thursday going to be ..riverstreet looks dead.....u guys think itll be good this friday?

River street wasent dead at all it was SLAMMING! some of those pics where taken like 5 min before closing time becuase we where having so much fun we dident feel like taking pictures!

Joeys was sick to i think joeys will be twisted on thursday im going....

Originally posted by santaforeal

lets go wed........ did i tell ya i dont htink i have work this sat. so i think im going down the shore might just have to meet up with ya down there so we can do it on the beach.........jk<<kinda

this is us

:hump:

MICHAEL... :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway... i can't go on wednesday... i told u that already... I will be at merge and tempts this saturday... would love to meet up... just don't bring u know who...

Originally posted by santaforeal

lets go wed........ did i tell ya i dont htink i have work this sat. so i think im going down the shore might just have to meet up with ya down there so we can do it on the beach.........jk<<kinda

this is us

:hump:

MICHAEL... :eek: :eek: :eek:

anyway... i can't go on wednesday... i told u that already... I will be at merge and tempts this saturday... would love to meet up... just don't bring u know who...