Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area2 tickets?

~surreal~

Hi 1013, and welcome to the CP board!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'm going to pass on ebay and just hope for the best at the door on the day of. If we don't get in, we don't get it.

That just means more spending power for Sander Kleinenberg, or Traffic School! :spin2:

Originally posted by ~surreal~

Does anyone know where I can purchase tickets for Area2 besides ticketmaster? Thanks!

isn't it out at glen helen...that's one helluva hike east to find out that the shite is sold out (though i highly doubt the thing will sell out based on last year's reviews)...

roll them bones baby!

looks like some of the OG crew is comin' back to CP. :)

Area2's at the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine -- not too far from where T and I will spend most of our sleep. We'll be in Huntington Beach for at least the first week. Yes, gumby, you read correctly, we're not going to be at our condo in W.L.A. :(

Anyway, I'll call the amphitheater and see if they have a box office. Thanks, boys!

Originally posted by gumby76

what the fehk are you and t-man doing in huntington beach?

west la is soooooo much closer to the real happenings

Staying at Tony's mom's. There's a new roomie at the condo who we're not familiar with so we'd feel like we were imposing on their privacy, you know? Even though it's technically Tony's place they're paying the mortage. HOWEVER, once Tony moves back in December it's home sweet home !:D

I'm not from LA, but from Jersee and i went to the Area2 concert last week by us and boy was it off the hook, who ever goes will diffenetly have a fucking great time...if i was you i would just go adn purchase tickets there, thats what we did....adn he didn't have to pay as much buying that the scalpers made a deal with us........