Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Ur Favorite...

nSyNcBaBy

i don´t have a steady girlfriend, but i definately have to say eyes.

i mean T&A is fine, but over time, it gets boring. it´s more or less the same on every girl. but the eyes, the eyes are special with everyone. there is just so much communication going on, so much passion and energy flowing through them into your eyes. i think if you can ever really connect with someone it has to be through the eyes. ever noticed the more you get to know someone, the more comfortable you feel, the more safe you feel in his eyes, the "deeper" you can look into them and read so much more out of them than just the color of their eyes or the seize, that you find yourself seeing so much more... like the sun is slowly rising and slowly revealing more and more of the territory, the person that lies in front of you... and the more the sun rises the more you feel it´s warmth on your skin till you just feel totally safe and comfortable with this person... and just can´t help getting lost in these eyes cause there is so much more to discover with every ray of light arising...

but what do i know, it´s pretty hard to describe

Originally posted by tastey

i don´t have a steady girlfriend, but i definately have to say eyes.

i mean T&A is fine, but over time, it gets boring. it´s more or less the same on every girl. but the eyes, the eyes are special with everyone. there is just so much communication going on, so much passion and energy flowing through them into your eyes. i think if you can ever really connect with someone it has to be through the eyes. ever noticed the more you get to know someone, the more comfortable you feel, the more safe you feel in his eyes, the "deeper" you can look into them and read so much more out of them than just the color of their eyes or the seize, that you find yourself seeing so much more... like the sun is slowly rising and slowly revealing more and more of the territory, the person that lies in front of you... and the more the sun rises the more you feel it´s warmth on your skin till you just feel totally safe and comfortable with this person... and just can´t help getting lost in these eyes cause there is so much more to discover with every ray of light arising...

but what do i know, it´s pretty hard to describe

that was a pretty meaningful post for you, babe, lol ;)

hmmm...i will get back to this post when i am dating someone again :)

yeah i would have to say abs too... especially since dipshit hardly goes to the gym and has an 8pack (not just a 6 :tongue: ) and NEVER does crunches. people and their genes == :blown:

a close second... is his bum :bootysha: hehehe, i love to grab, slap, bite, etc heheheh

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that was a pretty meaningful post for you, babe, lol ;)

girl, you think i´m making women fall in love with me by telling them how worthless and exchangable they are, and how shallow i am?

nope, IRL i´m what they call a "sweet-talker" :)! i have a whole box of sweet nothings that i can put together to fit EVERYTHING :)

i can fill ALL YOUR VOIDS... it is if you and that what you truly are, what you truly feel, is locked away in a box of oak and iron. and then suddenly you meet someone who is holding a gleaming, golden, oiled key. and this key slides deeper and deeper into the lock, slides so deeply that you wonder if it will ever stop, until it at last strikes home, and you feel it turning against the lock´s inmost chamber, turning... turning... turning... until it clicks, and the lock seems to shudder, and at last the box spreads wide open, and you feel that all that you hid inside, all that pressure and feelings, are being released and...slowly... begin to flood through you...

:D

haha i love doing naughty metaphors ;)

and when you look at my above rationally, it made no sense at all. however emotionally... ;)

Originally posted by randall16

Id have a few favorites...His ass...i love to grab it....and also I Love lips...some nice and full lips...and last but not least...his neck...:D

deeeeeeeeeefinitely lips... a full bottom lip for me to suck on :grin: Y U M

def the neck..and the back....the the two lines in the middle...all the way down to her butt...and my favorite place to kiss....the inner thighs and the lower part of the breasts. right there where the breasts begin....i could kiss those spots all day long.....:drool: