Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bungee

@@holy [email protected]@

Got this nasty case of the shitty hemmorrhoids, tried shoving this fucking plastic suppository up my butt and the shitty little thing melted in my hand just like those retarded M&Ms. Fuck this heat hope it rains and soon. I needs some shitty advice from some of yous. What do you all do for those burning sensations? And don't tell me to scratch, been doing that all day and these fucking tourists all they do is stand and watch me scratch my butt and whispering to themselves fucking tourists.

Originally posted by bungee

Got this nasty case of the shitty hemmorrhoids, tried shoving this fucking plastic suppository up my butt and the shitty little thing melted in my hand just like those retarded M&Ms. Fuck this heat hope it rains and soon. I needs some shitty advice from some of yous. What do you all do for those burning sensations? And don't tell me to scratch, been doing that all day and these fucking tourists all they do is stand and watch me scratch my butt and whispering to themselves fucking tourists.

well now that my stomach is messed up.. what were you saying?

for god sakes.. keep to yaself, keep TO YOUR SELF!!!!!!

Why you sonsofbitches. This is serious I am down to my last suppository. I actually got the last one in before it melted but I fucking accidentally farted it back out. Anybody got any ancient chinese secret remedies?