Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wishing For The Weekend...........

is like wishing your life away.........

think about it........we spend 5 days wishing for only 2..........then we spend 2 hoping it won't end only to go back to another five wishing for the next two..........

so in a year, you spend 260 days of the 365 wishing it was a different day...........

you spend those 260 days wishing you were a few days older.........

point being, live for the moment.........even on Tuesdays god forbid..........

this just occurred to me now.............

Originally posted by tyco

think about it........we spend 5 days wishing for only 2..........then we spend 2 hoping it won't end only to go back to another five wishing for the next two..........

so in a year, you spend 260 days of the 365 wishing it was a different day...........

AND THEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BORED @ WORK. . .:laugh: I wish it was 5 PM ;)

Deep thoughts by TYCO:laugh:

You bastard, I thought today was wed until I read this post....:mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

AND THEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BORED @ WORK. . .:laugh: I wish it was 5 PM ;)

you ARE bored at work...........

and this thought actually came to me while I was doing work...........and hating it.........though I should share my wisdom with all of you also hating work.

;)

jp18 I swear I thought it was Wednesday before also.........I actually had it written and had to delete it.....hahaha

you are bored at work...........

and this thought actually came to me while I was doing work...........and hating it.........though I should share my wisdom with all of you also hating work.

;)

jp18 I swear I thought it was Wednesday before also.........I actually had it written and had to delete it.....hahaha

Thats funny shit:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yeah, i hear ya. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY :laugh:

for me anyway...:tongue:

Im really not a violent person...But I would really like to ring your neck....J/K power to you, I wish this was the beginning of my weekend....

Did I say wish??My bad:D

your sig <-- :laugh:

;)

ya know what the best feeling in the world is? at 3:45 on a tuesday when you know you dont have to be back at work until the NEXT monday....ahhhhh i have such a long and lazy week ahead of me....mets game tonight, abyss tomorrow, tradewinds, djais, merge, tempts, surfclub, some beach mixed in there, bbq, drinks, maybe a little wiffleball, refill the pool on the deck, drinks, wiffleball, lots of sleep......life is good.....this is my last cp post for awhile....maybe i'll visit the board from the 13th street deli after all, i do have to update my fantasy baseball lineup at some point this weekend...later doooods :tongue:

;)

ya know what the best feeling in the world is? at 3:45 on a tuesday when you know you dont have to be back at work until the NEXT monday....ahhhhh i have such a long and lazy week ahead of me....mets game tonight, abyss tomorrow, tradewinds, djais, merge, tempts, surfclub, some beach mixed in there, bbq, drinks, maybe a little wiffleball, refill the pool on the deck, drinks, wiffleball, lots of sleep......life is good.....this is my last cp post for awhile....maybe i'll visit the board from the 13th street deli after all, i do have to update my fantasy baseball lineup at some point this weekend...later doooods :tongue:

Aww. .. remember pipdaddy Life's precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared. ;)

;)

What goes around comes around....it's okay...enjoy your time off. There will be a time when it's the other way around....:tongue:

i'm not jealous or anything....;):D

;)

haha.........you fuckin bullshitter.

more like get banged up so hard at Abyss tomorrow from all the cuervo shots I buy you that you're too hungover to move until Sunday.........

then we go to Surf and Tempts ;)

;)

think your special cause it's your birthday....remember it's my birthday too! :cool:

CONFUSION SAYS..........THANK YOU GRASSHOPPER!!!:isok: