Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candy Flippin'

I did this 3 years ago for my 29th birthday @ Vinyl. I took one and one, and boy was I hit, I couldnt move for like 1/2 hour. When I got up to dance I had the best time. The vibe was incredible, I danced all night. There were a few points when saome people came around me that the vibe turned bad. At one point these kids were standing on the wall behind me where I was dancing, I was thinkin " I got to punch this kid cause he is going to punch me" (Acid u got to love it). Anyway it didn't happen. I would say defintely do it once, and yes in a club. BUT, please have someone there with you @ all times (BE SAFE)

Funny thing happened to me when I was dancing, This girl comes up to me and mumbles some shit. Then she pushes me towards the wall and starts to kiss me. So I am like all shit and start to get into it, When I really start thinking I stopp her, she realizes what she is doing and runs away. LoL

The STRANGE things people do on DRUGS

Have fun and be safe

vin-e

If you like tripping in clubs, then candyflipping in one will be fine. Take only one tab of cid, and I'd advise starting w/just one roll. You can take more later if you have to. It's a super intense combination (then again, I haven't done it in over 5 yrs, when there were actually good pills to be found.)

no doubt its a good time..as long as youve done them both seperatley then you will be ok..i usually took the E first then when i felt that come on id take the cid..u could do it either way really...e is the body fuck and cid is the mind fuck..plain and simple..if u get them both good quality it will be a time to remember..

it was my fav thing to do :)

Acid kills NO brain cells. Ecstacy kills NO brain cells....however, ecstacy can damage thing such as memory and mood. It is NOT a harmless drug. Acid however, is one of the safest, least toxic drugs that you can do. As long as you have a strong mind, acid does nearly no damage to your brain. I.E. The only risk that acid bears is the risk of you harming yourself or driving YOURSELF insane.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Acid kills NO brain cells. Ecstacy kills NO brain cells....however, ecstacy can damage thing such as memory and mood. It is NOT a harmless drug. Acid however, is one of the safest, least toxic drugs that you can do. As long as you have a strong mind, acid does nearly no damage to your brain. I.E. The only risk that acid bears is the risk of you harming yourself or driving YOURSELF insane.

it does damage to ur spine. and there has to be some sort of brain damage. why else would u have flashbacks?

Originally posted by xtcvitality

whoever told u that lied to u real bad. ecstasy KILLS ur brain. it makes holes in it, and yea it kills ur memory and the seritonin(sp?) in ur brain which controls ur mood. any drug is horrible for ur brain, but yet we all keep doin them. at least when we're all 80 we can chill in the same nursing home and all be depressed spineless vegetables together :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

whoever told u that lied to u real bad. ecstasy KILLS ur brain. it makes holes in it, and yea it kills ur memory and the seritonin(sp?) in ur brain which controls ur mood. any drug is horrible for ur brain, but yet we all keep doin them. at least when we're all 80 we can chill in the same nursing home and all be depressed spineless vegetables together :rolleyes:

u think we're makin it to 80??? hahahahhahaha

the way the people on this board abuse stuff, we'll be lucky to make it to 50.

there is some interesting research on both ends of the coin as far as xtc and the brain are concerned...most subjects didnt only do E..they did other shit like meth, coke, heroin. etc etc..to me this pollutes the data greatly..how do they know the damage was really cuz od E..they dont...LSD has never been proven to damage the brain..i agree with that..it being anything safe i dont..ive seen it bring about many latent mental conditions that *may* not have been brought up otherwise..again who knows for sure...i for one want to get a catscan\MRI and see if i have holes in my grey matter..ive only done E and LSD and did it heavily for over 10 yrs...did coke once and meth maybe 4 or 5 times ...no pot..no alch...just rolled and tripped...

as for the damage E does not only does it fuck with your seratonin levels..it can do so on a long term basis...it also fucks with the connections of the synapses which pass information around the brain..it may not kill these but it makes them useless..might as well be dead really...it damages the connection between them and the rest of the brain...which is no good...

xtcgspot, you are a total idiot. E doesnt create holes in your brain. Get a fucking clue. and please dont tell me it was E that made you so fucking stupid.

Some disassocatives (not E) have caused holes in the brains of rats at huge levels for prolonged periods, but it is unlikely that is does the same in humans (not that I am taking the risk)

gambitrah is much closer to the truth (at least what is know so far.) E can damage axons, the stem part of the seratonin neurons.

How much do you have to take to damage your brain? Well in rats, its about 20mg per Kg of bodyweight INJECTED twice daily for four days. That would be an insane dose for humans BTW, about 800mg ORAL. Or about 10 good pills twice a day.

And even the animals that were given enough E to reduce their seratonin levels by 50% for months showed no behavioral changes.

So, is E safe? I wouldnt go that far. But I wouldnt say it is any more dangerous than any of the anti depresants that studies have shown have similar effects (which is funny since SSRI's are almost the oposite of E)

as for acid... as eveyone says, it is safer than driving to the store without your seatbelt.

Well, if acid is so safe, and so tiny, and it's been around for so long, why's it so dang hard to find?

Oh, and that E making holes in your brain thing is from Oprah's show on E. That was one of the most uninformed shows.... EVER! :)

Here's a link to Ishkur's expose on Oprah's expose.

Ishkur VS Oprah

Originally posted by mindfaqd

it does damage to ur spine. and there has to be some sort of brain damage. why else would u have flashbacks?

you get flashbacks because LSD gets stored in your spinal fluid, once in a while your body purges some spinal fluid to make room for the new stuff, hence u end up with a flashback....of course it depends on the amount u do....a few times and you wont be having any flashbacks

Originally posted by mangledx

you get flashbacks because LSD gets stored in your spinal fluid, once in a while your body purges some spinal fluid to make room for the new stuff, hence u end up with a flashback....of course it depends on the amount u do....a few times and you wont be having any flashbacks

please tell me your joking!!!

If not, you and xtcgspot are neck in neck for idiot of the year award.

attachment.php?s=&postid=966008

How the hell can people be so missinformed about shit and still put it in their body???

Even the DEA agrees that LSD is fully metabolized and sucreted via urine in 24 hours. Check out their site.

Hell its half life is only a couple of hours!!!

and LSD being in your spinal fluid or needing a spinal tap to detect LSD are the oldest and most well known drug myths (right up there with strychnine in LSD)

and as far as flashbacks, they are mostly a myth too. Sure everyone has a friend who had one or thinks he's a glass of OJ but you can never actually find them.

BUT!!!! any intense experience can lead to a flashback, combat, car crash, or LSD trip. Its how our brains work. It has nothing to do with the actual drug.

sheesh...... please tell me that most people know this.

BTW I don't think you are an idiot for not knowing this. I think you are an idiot for believing whatever some half baked friend told you, and an even bigger idiot for passing on such a total falsehood. Do you realize that all this missinformation is why it is so hard to make an inteligent decision about what an acceptable risk is?

Thank you for bringing some intelligence to this conversation shroomy and gambit. Xtcgspot...your a fucking fool, thats all I have to say to you. Why don't you go watch some "Oprah" to learn some more "Reliable" information. Not once did I say that E was safe, but what I did say was that it did not kill brain cells. It can damage axons and seratonin receptors, but it most certainly does NOT drain your spinal fluid or burn holes in your brain. Do some fucking research before you talk to me next time.

Also, mindfaqd, LSD does NOT do damage to your brain, or your spine, nor does it have strychnine in it, you will not go blind if you look at the sun while on acid, you are not legally insane if you do over 7 tabs of acid.... Why do people believe these retarded myths? LSD is in and out of your system in 24-48 hours at the MOST. LSD does NOT damage your brain and has been proven to be one of the least nuerotoxic drugs around. The only people that can be damaged by LSD are either weak minded, stupid, or have pre existing medical conditions like schizophrenia. Shroomy pretty much said it all, so I'll leave you with one last note.

People, if you don't know what your talking about when it comes to drugs and drug safety, then keep your fucking mouth shut. It's stupidity like mentioned above that keeps drugs illegal and sways the opinions of the uneducated masses.

And by the way, you don't need a PHD do know these things. If your going to do drugs that can be potentially dangerous to your body, wouldn't it be the wise course of action to do some research on them first? You all obviously have access to the internet, do some research about what your doing to yourself or what you want to do to yourself.

Originally posted by shroomy

xtcgspot, you are a total idiot. E doesnt create holes in your brain. Get a fucking clue. and please dont tell me it was E that made you so fucking stupid.

Some disassocatives (not E) have caused holes in the brains of rats at huge levels for prolonged periods, but it is unlikely that is does the same in humans (not that I am taking the risk)

gambitrah is much closer to the truth (at least what is know so far.) E can damage axons, the stem part of the seratonin neurons.

How much do you have to take to damage your brain? Well in rats, its about 20mg per Kg of bodyweight INJECTED twice daily for four days. That would be an insane dose for humans BTW, about 800mg ORAL. Or about 10 good pills twice a day.

And even the animals that were given enough E to reduce their seratonin levels by 50% for months showed no behavioral changes.

So, is E safe? I wouldnt go that far. But I wouldnt say it is any more dangerous than any of the anti depresants that studies have shown have similar effects (which is funny since SSRI's are almost the oposite of E)

as for acid... as eveyone says, it is safer than driving to the store without your seatbelt.

Well put shroomy...i've researched both extensively and found that both are relatively safe (nothing is completely safe...not even getting out of bed in the morning). People need not listen to idiots that are trying to end the rave/club culture...do real research on drugs and then come talk to me. I have only tried E about 4 times...and that's it. I did shrooms once. That's the extensiveness of my drug experimentation, but I throughly researched before I put either in my body. Shrooms were cool so I researched Acid as well.....and found out that it is one of the safest drugs out there as long as you do not have mental or psychological problems to begin with.