Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candy Flippin'

Originally posted by phillydiva

Well put shroomy...i've researched both extensively and found that both are relatively safe (nothing is completely safe...not even getting out of bed in the morning). People need not listen to idiots that are trying to end the rave/club culture...do real research on drugs and then come talk to me. I have only tried E about 4 times...and that's it. I did shrooms once. That's the extensiveness of my drug experimentation, but I throughly researched before I put either in my body. Shrooms were cool so I researched Acid as well.....and found out that it is one of the safest drugs out there as long as you do not have mental or psychological problems to begin with.

did your extensive research tell you how and why LSD was invented? so I guess if you wanna do drugs u need a psych test? just to make sure it dont bubble your brain...oh I get it....

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Also, mindfaqd, LSD does NOT do damage to your brain, or your spine, nor does it have strychnine in it, you will not go blind if you look at the sun while on acid, you are not legally insane if you do over 7 tabs of acid....

Well, I guess I am guilty of listening to rumors about acid. Somebody told me at one time that it did damage to ur spine.

The flashback comment was more of a question than anything else. I checked it out on the web and shroomy was right. Thanx for the corrections. I guess its true that u learn something new every day.

Originally posted by shroomy

How the hell can people be so missinformed about shit and still put it in their body???

Even the DEA agrees that LSD is fully metabolized and sucreted via urine in 24 hours. Check out their site.

Hell its half life is only a couple of hours!!!

and LSD being in your spinal fluid or needing a spinal tap to detect LSD are the oldest and most well known drug myths (right up there with strychnine in LSD)

and as far as flashbacks, they are mostly a myth too. Sure everyone has a friend who had one or thinks he's a glass of OJ but you can never actually find them.

BUT!!!! any intense experience can lead to a flashback, combat, car crash, or LSD trip. Its how our brains work. It has nothing to do with the actual drug.

sheesh...... please tell me that most people know this.

BTW I don't think you are an idiot for not knowing this. I think you are an idiot for believing whatever some half baked friend told you, and an even bigger idiot for passing on such a total falsehood. Do you realize that all this missinformation is why it is so hard to make an inteligent decision about what an acceptable risk is?

Thank you....my god...finally someone that is informed about drugs...I'm so sick of listening to everyone and their stupid myths and other idiotic ramblings about how bad acid is. It's all a bunch of crap.

Please become informed before you start spouting off about things you know nothing about.

Thank god someone out there has a brain....

Originally posted by mangledx

did your extensive research tell you how and why LSD was invented? so I guess if you wanna do drugs u need a psych test? just to make sure it dont bubble your brain...oh I get it....

YES smart ass....it did and no, you don't have to have a psych test...but most people know themselves enough to know what they can handle and if they have a strong personality. At least they should....

Albert Hofmann synthesizes LSD-25 for the first time in Basel Switzerland while looking for a blood stimulant. LSD research is not continued until 5 yrs later. (www.erowid.org)